Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

unwanted pregnancy, abortion, idk

edited Jul 1, 2019 8:33AM in Pregnancy
Hello,

I am a young woman and I would like to have a solution to my problem
I wish to speak with women who are currently in unwanted pregnancy and who wish to have an abortion (or who can no longer abort) send me a private message directly on the site please
No judgment please
Urgent
thank you so much

[Post edited by MadeForMums HQ]

Replies

• Maybe speak to your Doctor instead? You won’t find any women on this forum who want a abortion... more the opposite 
  • Yes this is a site is  where there lots of woman not been able to get pregnant and have worrys about there pregnancys u need to go on site about that information maybe a helpline someone to talk to as this sites for pregnancy and trying to concieve 
  • Oh also this site is for upset woman that have sufferd misscarrages aswell its abit unfair on them
  • Omg ppl can chose to ignore this post instead of commenting. Mayb this girl does not know where else to turn to ask for advice. This site is not just for those ttc ECT. If you don't like it don't read. She also asked if there was anybody in a similar situation then to contact her privately, so she isn't going into the nitty gritty publicly.
  • I've given the correct advice needed and noted what the forumes for ive commented to help her seek advice in right direction i haven't said i dident like what she wrote thankbyou