Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive tests

Hello girls,
ive recently found out I’m pregnant! Which I’m over there  Moon about but I’m so worried that I’m not as I’ve read one rare occasions you can get false positives from blood or protein in your urine and I’m just not convinced I’m pregnant even though I’ve done around 15 tests since finding out and all are strong positives coming up before the control line as well! I’ve been to the doctors and also had my first midwife appointment but I’m still like no this can’t be real because I want this so much. Am I going insane!? I feel pretty much normal as well not had any vomiting ect can eat fine. I guess im worried when it comes to the scan there won’t be anything there. And I really want there to be. xx 

Replies

• Our baby was planned and definitely wanted, but it still took me until I was 12-14 weeks (and 3 ultrasounds) before I really got my head around the idea. It might be the same for you. Try not to worry, you've got plenty of time yet to start feeling pregnant. :smile: