Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need someones help.. bit personal

So.. long long story😂  basically going back to 25th of may this year.. I was single and I slept with a boy.. one night, and 12 hours later I took the morning after pill but I'm not sure if it would of worked cause my period was 12th of may. But my periods are all over the place they never come at the same time, it wasnt meant to come to the 16th, anyway.. then on the 1st of june I woke up in the morning and stood up and felt like a gush of blood (sorry for tmi) and had to run to toilet and when I first wiped it was like a mixture of pink and red but then the rest of the day it was like a brown, I even stood up from the toilet and looked down and there was like red droplets on the floor so had to go jump in the shower  (ew) then I used tampons for like 3 days and it stopped then. So.. then on the 3rd of june me and my ex boyfriend got back together (never thought that would happen) and stupidly we had unprotected sex like about 9 times from the 3rd of june to the 6th of june haha (TMI again)  then we had sex every day basically in june. And I was a bit worried about the guy from the 25th of may so I done Clearblue pregnancy tests on the 10th,14th and 18th of June and the one on the 18th was the weeks indicator and it said "not pregnant" so this would of been 3 weeks and 4 days since the first guy on the 25th of may and it was negative. So then I done a test on the 26th of June and it came up 'Pregnant, 2-3 weeks. And I was shocked cayse I could of swore I was coming on my period I started getting period like cramps from around the 17th of june, then sensitive boobs on the 23rd of june. So then I done another weeks indicator on the 29th of june and it also said 2-3 weeks. Then literally on the 3rd of june I done another one and it just changed to 3+  on the same day I went to get a scan cause I cried to my doctor cause its worrying me so much. And she tried to scan my belly and nothing showed up so she done an internal and there was just like this sac thing and she couldnt tell me an age at all so she said to go back in 2 weeks. So I went back on the 16th of july and u could see a little tiny baby measuring and only 0.33cm and u could see a little heartbeat. And she said I'm measuring in at 6 weeks and 1 day. So am I right in saying conception happened around the 5th of June?  Or was it later. I done a conception calculator online and it said most likely time of conception 9th-14th of june, I also got told my due date will be from the 2nd-7th of march. Can someone settle my head a bit. I will try and attach the scan photos. 

Replies

• The photo is the scan from the 16th of july where I was told I was 6 weeks. Trying to find the other scan photo i got on the 3rd of July it was literally a tiny round sac 
  • Most likely blood that you had was from morning after pill. Some women experience bleeding after taking it.
  • Sigsauer said:
    Most likely blood that you had was from morning after pill. Some women experience bleeding after taking it.
     And would u classify it as a period?  Wouldnt this be my boyfriends baby 
  • Sorry I'm just realising I never even asked the question I'm looking for.  I'm just wanting reassured that it would definitly be my now boyfriends baby?? Sorry for not being clear 
  • Yes it might take place instead of proper period. And sometimes your cycle getting bit messed up.

Still I can't say with 100% Bering sure it's your bf baby,but I would give it 85%
    If it would be from one night lad you would be around 10-11 weeks now,but no way it would be 6-7weeks
  • Sigsauer said:
    Yes it might take place instead of proper period. And sometimes your cycle getting bit messed up.

Still I can't say with 100% Bering sure it's your bf baby,but I would give it 85%
    If it would be from one night lad you would be around 10-11 weeks now,but no way it would be 6-7weeks  

Thank god!! I would only be 7 weeks today   and also if it was from one night lad wouldnt I of got a positive test on the 18th of june for definite?? X
  • I would say yes...but by my calculation One night lad is would be 10-11weeks but no way near 6-7...
  • Thank you!   So I went for the scan on the 16th of july so last tuesday and they said 6 weeks 1 day and I done a conception calculator and it said most likely 8th-14th of june  is this right?? 
  • Scan is accurate,doubt it will be off for 3 weeks.
  • Dont listen to any of the tests etc when you have had a scan as the scan is the most accurate out of anything. 

It looks like the 1st June was your period, then your ovulation was most likely around 14th June which would make you 6 weeks on the 16th July :) 
    Your due date going by the 1st of June being CD1 would be 7th March - which matches up to your scan :)

Hope this clears it up for you. It definitely wont be the guys on the 25th May that would put you much further probably around 10 weeks and would have shown on the scan as much further as there is a lot of development in the first trimester! (It would have also showed on the 3rd July scan as you would have been 8 weeks then if so.) x
  • Dont listen to any of the tests etc when you have had a scan as the scan is the most accurate out of anything. 

It looks like the 1st June was your period, then your ovulation was most likely around 14th June which would make you 6 weeks on the 16th July :) 
    Your due date going by the 1st of June being CD1 would be 7th March - which matches up to your scan :)

Hope this clears it up for you. It definitely wont be the guys on the 25th May that would put you much further probably around 10 weeks and would have shown on the scan as much further as there is a lot of development in the first trimester! (It would have also showed on the 3rd July scan as you would have been 8 weeks then if so.) x
      Thank you this means alot!  And that bleed I had on the 1st of june do you think it came early from me taking the morning after pill?? I definitly dont think it would of been implantation bleeding because in the morning when I woke up I felt a gush and it was dark red then I had to use tampons for a further 3 days but it was like a brown colour x
  • Anyone elses opinion?? Thank u 
  • Anyone else?
  • In a bit of dilemma and very worried who might be the father of my child and not feeling my pregnancy 2nd child

LMP: Saturday 21st May 2022

Due Date: 25th February 2022

Guy 1: on the morning of Sunday 29th May 2022 ( 8 days after my last cycle)

Guy 2: Sunday 5th June 2022 - 16 June 2022 My suppose

Supposely ovulation date: saturday 4th/5th June 2022

Dating scan : on Wed 17th August 2022 I was 12 weeks + 4 days obestrictian said.

My cycle is regular every 28 - 29 days and I also have polycystic ovary, which I only found out on my dating scan when I was 12 weeks pregnant
     Any help, on who likely the father of my baby is guy 1 or guy 2