Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nub/skull theory guesses

Hi just wondering if anyone's good at 12 week scan predictions?  This is my scan 12+6 

Replies

• Options
    @Courtney12 I’m pretty certain that’s a girly hun! I’m pretty good at guessing 😊xx
  • Options
    what about on this one, is them lines the nub? Xx
  • Options
    No they’re not the nub! 
    Not sure if you’ve researched what a nub is? The nub isn’t very clear to determine on this one because of the position of the baby. I’ll attach my scan photo for you to see 
  • Options
    Type your comment
    as you can see... where the legs are, there is a little bug sticking out. Mine is parallel to the spine so is a girl. 
  • Options
    Ahhh I see, i have tried looking it up but everyone seems to have drew over it so I couldn't actually see what it was I was looking for, none of my scan photos have a nub so mustn't of been very clear, baby didn't stop wriggling around 😂 xx
  • Options
    The first picture you put on has a very clear nub If you know what you’re looking for, I’d say it looks very girly. I thought I was having a boy until that scan. Now 3 scans later I’m 30 weeks with a confirmed girly 
  • Options
    Ahhh congratulations. 💓 And I'll let you no in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling girl too 😁 xx
  • Options
    Can someone help me out. I just got my 12 week scan and was wondering if the nub shows boy or girl?

Thank you! X
  • Options
    @Courtney12 yeah please do let me know! 
    @Lola2107 I’m almost certain you’re having a little man! Your nub is very clear and is pointing higher than 30 degrees up! Xx
  • Options
    Thank you! I thought that myself. I already have a little girl and we have no boys in the family so hard to believe! 
  • Options
    If you’re both unsure and don’t wish to wait Google the nub techs. I paid for this service (£9.99) and it came back 97% girl within 2 hours. The reviews are brilliant too!
  • Options
     I tried this last night, it came back inconclusive, 😂 so they've said they'll refund me. Looks like we'll just have to wait xx
  • Options
    I tried it too. Mine came back 95% girl xx
  • Options
     I think mines anither girl 💓 he/she was just lay awkward. So that nub tech couldn't say. I'll just have to wait 😊 xx
  • Options
    hello
    i am 12 week 3 days as per dating scan done today .can someone help me guess from scan picture what to expect - a princess or a naughty boy?
    thank you
  • Options
    I'm rubbish I can't even judge my own but I'm going to guess and say girl 💓 xx
  • Options
    I'm rubbish I can't even judge my own but I'm going to guess and say girl 💓 xx
    lolz...thanks though
  • Options
    Hello can anyone have a guess for my little one please? Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the nub. Tia x
  • Options
    Any guesses?! Nub/skull theory; 12 weeks:)