Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5 miscarriages and pregnant again

iv had 5 miscarriages in the past 5 years. I found out I am pregnant currently 5 weeks and 4 days soooo scared this will be another loss.

Replies

• That’s totally normal. All you can do is hope and be positive. 
    I lost my baby boy at 20-21 weeks pregnant last year and I really struggled. I then lost another baby at 11 weeks. I’m now 37 weeks pregnant with my baby girl and soooo ready to hold her in my arms. 
    I know you’ve suffered more losses than this but take some comfort in the fact that every new pregnancy is completely different and don’t give up hope.xxxx
  • Don't loose hope. I totally understand you,I had 3 MC in row before my baby boy. During all pregnancy my anxiety was sky high. I had panic attack, nightmares (pregnancy and childbirth related) I ended up in mental health clinic cos I couldn't deal with it myself.
    If you feel you need extra support ask your GP for referral to clinic or just shout out on this forum about help. Sometimes chat with other women in same situation or who was in same situation better than any doctor.

Also,have they find a reason for your misscaridges?
  • I’m trying to stay positive this time. I’m almost 8 weeks now just taking it day by day. I was under a miscarriage clinic an they pretty much said it’s one of those things that just happen.