Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Symptom help

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with these symptoms which may or may not be early pregnancy.

I have had what seemed like my normal period however it started off as light pink spotting when I wiped for 3 days (7-9th Aug) on and off which was unusual. Then two days of bleeding (10-11th) and back to spotting again on the 12-13th Aug.

Before my period I had all the symptoms and and still do now. I’m nauseous with a really achey back (mainly lower) and still having some feelings of cramping, headache and breast pain, which is weird as my period has stopped. I’ve also got a cold and feel exhausted. 

Is is there any chance I could be pregnant? I took a test this morning which was negative so realise it could be down to something else.

Would love to hear if anyone has experienced anything similar.

Thanks! 
A x

Replies

• I forgot to mention I last did the deed with OH on the 4th Aug unprotected if this helps?!
    x
  • Ok so an update, the dr has sent me for blood tests (not pregnancy just general) and told me to test for pregnancy in two weeks (I didn’t even mention pregnancy to her) x
  • Hey, ive been feeling the exact same except no blood but brown discharge. Only had a bit of blood when wiping but was hardly anything. Nose feels constantly stuffy and my boobs are still hurting even after I was meant to get my period x