Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Negative or positive

hi ladies, really needing some advice !
i am due on my period tomorrow. A week ago I had very light pink brown spotting for 2 days then is stopped I took a pregnancy test 2 days back and the result came back like this ... I feel as if I’m going insane . Today would be my 11dpo also had very intense sickness randomly on Sunday just gone Can anyone advise me cxxx

Replies

• Gemlou92 said:

It looks positive to me, all mine were faint before my period n then the day if they were stronger! 
  • Looks similar to my first one. So long as the line is thick it's likely to be a faint positive as opposed to an evap line.

and then 2 days later

• Hi Babe, im ruling out evap line on this one as i watched it after 3 minutes appear.... i do have a feeling this month because i have never had spotting in my life in between periods also i had another positive line appear about a week ago just after my spotting and that was on a first response .... did you do your tests in the morning? xxx   
  • Gemlou92 said:
    Hi Babe, im ruling out evap line on this one as i watched it after 3 minutes appear.... i do have a feeling this month because i have never had spotting in my life in between periods also i had another positive line appear about a week ago just after my spotting and that was on a first response .... did you do your tests in the morning? xxx   
    Can you get a digital? X
  • no babe going to wait before i do a digital...ive heard not amazing things so early on and dont want to feel disappointed 
  • @Gemlou92 - My first one wasn't FMU, I think I took it at around 5-6pm. The one I took 2 days later was with FMU though.

I think you're right to wait and not rush to do a digital just yet. 
  • @Curiosity101 Hi babe...sorry but what is FMU still learning the lingo lol x
  • Sorry! Force of habit. FMU = First morning urine :)
  • @Curiosity101 haha thanks im praying i am pregnant !! its so horrible waiting like this...and im going abroad Monday ..very anxious xx
  • Gemlou92 said:
    @Curiosity101 haha thanks im praying i am pregnant !! its so horrible waiting like this...and im going abroad Monday ..very anxious xx
    If you’re pregnant you can’t fly.. so really you need to know whether you’re pregnant or not, I was meant to be going around and my doctor told me I’m unable to fly cause I’m preg 
  • Gemlou92 said:
    @Curiosity101 haha thanks im praying i am pregnant !! its so horrible waiting like this...and im going abroad Monday ..very anxious xx
    If you’re pregnant you can’t fly.. so really you need to know whether you’re pregnant or not, I was meant to be going around and my doctor told me I’m unable to fly cause I’m preg 
    Abroad***
  • @WelshGirrl see i was told its fine to fly up until 6-7 months oh god xx
  • @Gemlou92 - What you have been told is correct. Unless you develop complications later on in your pregnancy then you'll be fine to fly until at least 28 weeks without a GP letter. Later than that and you may need a GP letter and the general rule is that an airline wont allow you to fly after 37 weeks.

However do always check your airlines policy just incase. Also don't forget to mention it on any travel insurance policy / update any existing ones.

I know the wait is really difficult! If you can make yourself wait until Friday though I reckon you'll have a very clear positive! Fingers crossed for you!