Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tubes tied 7 years ago and possibly pregnant

edited Aug 29, 2019 12:25PM in Pregnancy
Hello group, I am a 40 year old mom of 4 that had my tubes clamped 7 years ago.  I was told by my Dr that did my procedure that I had tubes people would buy because they are so large.  I had 2 clamps put on both tubes for this reason...Well recently I have been feeling pregnant, so for precautionary reasons I purchased this test...Is that a plus sign I see, or am I seeing things....Praying if it is, it isn’t ectopic...This showed up after 2 mins so it’s not an evap line

Replies

• Hello group, I am a 40 year old mom of 4 that had my tubes clamped 7 years ago.  I was told by my Dr that did my procedure that I had tubes people would buy because they are so large.  I had 2 clamps put on both tubes for this reason...Well recently I have been feeling pregnant, so for precautionary reasons I purchased this test...Is that a plus sign I see, or am I seeing things....Praying if it is, it isn’t ectopic...This showed up after 2 mins so it’s not an evap line
    Although blue dye tests are unreliable, I’d say you’re pregnant.. x
  • It looks positive to me, I would book an emergency appointment and request a scan to check for ectopic. Hopefully if the swimmers got in then the egg could get out. Fingers crossed for you x
  • It was negative