Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Implantation bleed?

Hi, wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I’m either 10 or 11dpo. Yesterday I had some very light pink cm when I went to the toilet 5 days before AF is due. It soon turned very light brown and was over within a few hours. This morning at around 10am I had a bright red bleed. Only when I wiped and it then seemed to be over. Nothing since. Could this be implantation bleeding? I usually get very noticeable AF pain, so I know it’s not that..yet. All just a bit odd, I did a test but a BFN.

Replies

• sukileo said:
    Hi, wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I’m either 10 or 11dpo. Yesterday I had some very light pink cm when I went to the toilet 5 days before AF is due. It soon turned very light brown and was over within a few hours. This morning at around 10am I had a bright red bleed. Only when I wiped and it then seemed to be over. Nothing since. Could this be implantation bleeding? I usually get very noticeable AF pain, so I know it’s not that..yet. All just a bit odd, I did a test but a BFN.
    I had this also around 3/4 days before af was due, lasted 3 days and then I had my bfp on the day of period Aswell as 4-5 days leading up to it x
  • WelshGirl98WelshGirl98 Regular
    edited Aug 29, 2019 3:15PM
    sukileo said:
    I had this also around 3/4 days before af was due, lasted 3 days and then I had my bfp on the day of period Aswell as 4-5 days leading up to it, mine was implantation so I think yours could be the same, im now 8 weeks preg x

• sukileo said:
    I had this also around 3/4 days before af was due, lasted 3 days and then I had my bfp on the day of period Aswell as 4-5 days leading up to it, mine was implantation so I think yours could be the same, im now 8 weeks preg x

Thank you so much for replying. Really hope it is just that. Was yours bright red too? I keep running to the toilet to check and there’s been nothing since this morning. Going to try and not take another test until the weekend 😩
  • sukileo said:
    sukileo said:

Thank you so much for replying. Really hope it is just that. Was yours bright red too? I keep running to the toilet to check and there’s been nothing since this morning. Going to try and not take another test until the weekend 😩
    Yes, mine started off like a pink colour and then turned bright red so I thought it was just my period starting, but then on the 3rd day it was back to pink colour again, I kept getting faint positives 4-5 days before af and then on day of period I had a clear blue 1-2 weeks x
  • sukileo said:
    sukileo said:

Yes, mine started off like a pink colour and then turned bright red so I thought it was just my period starting, but then on the 3rd day it was back to pink colour again, I kept getting faint positives 4-5 days before af and then on day of period I had a clear blue 1-2 weeks x
    You’ve given me some hope. I just wanna know..the wait is excruciating lol
  • I’m  the same except I’m on the pill but had a tiny bit of brown spotting today then a tiny bit of red then nothing