Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I pregnant? I have all pregnancy symptoms but I'm getting neg tests... And started bleeding...

Hiya, I'm very new to this... 
Sorry for the long message... 

Im 20 years old and I have a 2 year old daughter, my partner and I are currently trying for our 2nd child,
My period was due on the 11th august, but on the 2nd August I had 3 days of spotting brown/pinkish substance. Which I thought could be implantation bleeding, I also had alot of pregnancy symptoms, (very nauseous all the time, feeling dizzy, my breasts were sore and felt alot heavier than usual and I noticed that my nipples were darker. I had mild cramps with the spotting, and lower backache and a headache that only lasted the 1 day. I started going for a wee more frequently as I usually go hours between, I was a little bloated too... I felt constantly exhausted all day and that lasted for about a week... I love cleaning and I'm always keeping busy, so that wasn't like me at all.
I then totally missed my period but still had all the pregnancy symptoms... My tummy was getting harder and I was abit more bloated than I was... I started to develop cravings for dairy products and pasta... And I became really sensitive to smells... I took  2 pink dye cheap tests on the morning of (first wee) 16th August, being 5 days late, and they were both negative. My symptoms kept getting stronger day by day... And I took another test (blue dye) on the morning of (first wee) 18th August and that was negative too. And then 4 days after my missed period on the 20th I started to spot abit of brown/pinkish blood in the morning then it stopped by 1pm. Then on the 21st there was a little more brown blood from 330pm til 8pm. And then on the 22nd I kept spotting and stopping for the next 4 days, until it stopped on the 25th at 8pm. I also took another first wee (pink dye) test on the 23rd and that was negative and then I took a first response early pregnancy test on the 24th and that came back negative too.  Then there was 2 days of nothing but my pregnancy symptoms were getting stronger... I then took another test on the 27th and that was negative again!
I spoke to my doctor the day of the last negative (27th) and she said I should send in a first wee sample the day after and that came back today as negative! (29th) I also started to spot red blood at 2am this morning but there's no cramps at all, no clots, im not filling a pad at all... It just seems to be when I wipe and a little in my wee. It's been 13 days since my missed period and I'm not sure what is going on?! I spoke to the doctor again today and I've got an appointment tomorrow morning for a blood test to see what is going on... Usually my periods are regular, I don't have any PMS symptoms I never have done, but my period has been bang on the 11th of each month. I've had no contributing factors as to why it could be late, as even when I'm stressed I tend to bleed (total opposite to most people), I also still feel very pregnant, the only difference is my tummy feels a little heavier than it has done before, but my tummy is hard and I still have all symptoms:, tiredness, morning sickness, sore  and heavier breasts and nipples, Weeing more frequently, few cravings, aches and pains etc. And my partner said that when we have sex I feel 'different' inside (sorry if tmi), he said I feel the same as when I was pregnant with our first child.... But also when I was pregnant with my first child, she was a twin, unfortunately I didn't get a positive test until a week before I miscarried with her twin at 7 weeks... I had a proper bleed and I had a healthy rest of my pregnancy after that... My mum also bled when she was pregnant with my sister.. So I'm wondering if this sort of thing runs through genetics? If I am pregnant I would be around 7 weeks today! Is it happening again? Am I having a miscarriage? I've had a miscarriage before my first child and needed to have an operation...

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? If so, what was your outcome? My partner and I are so nervous as we have no idea what is going on as nothing makes sense at all? Am i even pregnant? What's happening....

I hope somone can help me make sense of this...

Many thanks in advance 😊 xx

Replies