Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Tell me your implantation experiences!

What was it like for you? What color? How long did it last? How heavy or light? Did you have cramps? When did it happen?

Replies

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I had no implantation bleeding at all, but with this pregnancy I did around 6 weeks and it lasted about a week. It was super light and brownish in color. I only ever really noticed when I would go to the bathroom.
  • I had very light period like cramps that started about 7 dpo, 11 dpo I had the weirdest cramp/twinge I guess like feelings? And then started spotting shortly after and my discharge turned a bit yellow as well. Got my bfp that night. I’m 13 dpo today and still having slight period like cramping that’s easing up and bit and light pink spotting here and there. 
  • I did not have any blood when I planted. Was a few days before my period, I told.ky other half that I think I'm not pregnant because I thought they were period pains.  Lasted all day. Found out today that I'm pregnant. Had no spotting or blood like I did on my last pregnancy 9 years ago.
  • I did not get any bleeding with my last pregnancy or this one but I do remember getting a sharp pain on my left side, then only days later my boobs got really sore out of nowhere, that’s when I tested and got faintest BFP I then tested every two days( for about a week)the lines got darker every time! So finally done first response, clear blue midstream a digital one and they were all positive. I am currently 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my second 🙂
  • I’ve never had spotting before; this is my first pregnancy.. I started spotting like pink and bright red blood for 3 days, and that was when my period was meant to come, I’m now 8 weeks 4 days pregnant x