Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Faint line

ovulated 8 days ago with my 2nd IUI using a trigger shot 10 days ago. Tested this afternoon around 2pm so not my first urine of day and this is what I got... thoughts? 

Replies

• Hey, did you test again? did your line get any stronger? 
    I’ve tested today, 10dpo, 12 days since trigger shot and got this..  

i have no idea what to think, not sure if its positive or too early to know?? This is our first IUI and I keep reading that blue tests aren’t very reliable but I want to hold up hope that this could be a true positive! 

Good luck to you and hope you’ve got your bfp! 
  • So I did test again with FRER and it had a faint line.... next day did it again and it was negative and the next day negative! But I definitely think mine was my trigger shot testing out! At 12 days post trigger I would think yours would have a lighter line then what you have!! Promising!! I think you should try FR! 🙏🏼
  • I’ll test again in the morning and then going to get a FR to test with Tuesday morning. 
    Fingers crossed you get your BFP too! Xx 
  • Same to you!! Let me know how it goes!! 💗💗
  • so this is this morning...

not sure if its the same, fainter, or what lol 🙈 this is too hard! 
  • Def looks either the same or darker! Take a FR! Fingers crossed!!!
  • So I couldn’t wait till tomorrow I done a FR at lunch probably drank too much too as urine was quite clear (sorry TMI) 

this is my result... 

• Ummm I would definitely say congrats!!!! 
  • How are you doing?? I got my AF today and beta test came back negative so it was definitely the Trigger shot.... lesson learned! Never will I test that soon again! Lucky number 3 on its way! :) 
  • Hey, oh I’m sorry to hear that, but third time lucky is on its way I’m sure!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! 

I’ve tested a few times lol, official test day is tomorrow according to the clinic! But I don’t think that line is going anywhere now. 

Keep me updated with lucky number 3, sending all good vibes your way! Xx 
  • Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping on, just wanting some advice really, been taking tests and getting BFP but some a still very faint and coming up even fainter when I use FMU, I dunno what to think, I will post a pic in order I took tests, I also used a CBD and boots digital on Mon which came back preg 1-2 and same yesterday, I'm feeling really anxious xx
  • Hey, Becky, what dpo are you? Some of those look positive to me! especially the FR ones. How often are you testing? 
    Xxx

• I'm 21dpo today, I think it's the cheap tests I've bought from wilkos for £1 🙈 I've took a FR today as I was feeling really anxious and got good clear line and also like I said a positive at 1-2 on CBD, so think it was deffo the tests I've been using! It's so hard not to worry xxx
  • Yeah it’s soo hard not to worry, literally every little cramp I feel I’m worrying and I keep feeling like AF is still going to come along. 

If you’ve had good lines on FR and CBD I think you’re safe to accept those as BFP! Congratulations xx 
  • Congrats all bfp give yourself a few more days and should get darker x
  • I started to have a bleed last night and cramps, not to heavy and dark brown, the cramps stopped after a few hours and bleeding has settled, I have a scan today but expecting the worst 😭 I've been saying to my partner since I found out I just don't feel right and he kept telling me I was being stupid LOL, but you know yourself, hope it works out for everyone x
  • How did your scan go Becky? Xx 
  • Not great, had my bloods done yesterday and they were only at 55miu which is very low for how far I should be, so today they scanned me internally but they didn't see what they should be for how many weeks I'm supposed to be so there is 3 scenarios, 1. I'm misscarrying 2. Is that I am pregnant but have dates wrong and I'm too early to tell 3. I'm having an ectopic, so I'm back at hospital tomorrow to see if my HCG level either increases or decreases then we will know for sure xx