Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this a positive??

Hi, 

do you think this is a positive test? My period is due in the next couple of days. I’ve done a couple of tests in the last couple off days and all have had such a faint line. Could it be an evaporation line? 

Replies

• Mine looked like that at 10dpo. Wait 4 days and retest

• Oh really. My period would normally be due tomorrow though. The line is defo there and is pink but it is faint 
  • Jadeyp89 said:
    Hi, 

do you think this is a positive test? My period is due in the next couple of days. I’ve done a couple of tests in the last couple off days and all have had such a faint line. Could it be an evaporation line? 

Thats defo a positive no denying that!!  Get a clear blue digital to confirm x
  • Jadeyp89 said:
    Oh really. My period would normally be due tomorrow though. The line is defo there and is pink but it is faint 
    Get a clear blue digital ! I had faint lines like this at 10dpo also, I’m 8 weeks and 2 days today x
  • So ive done another first response, an Asda’s own and a clear blue. Now I’m even more confused because the Asda and first response have a pink line but clear blue says not pregnant 🙉 my periods are irregular but the last couple of months it’s been 33 days (which would be tomorrow) 
  • Jadeyp89 said:
    So ive done another first response, an Asda’s own and a clear blue. Now I’m even more confused because the Asda and first response have a pink line but clear blue says not pregnant 🙉 my periods are irregular but the last couple of months it’s been 33 days (which would be tomorrow) 
    Maybe the hcg is still not high enough for clearly blue to pick up.. but the frer pick up from 6.5.. which just means you’re oregnsnt but your early, I’d say 4-5 weeks. As mine were this faint days before my period, and then a few days after missed period I had stronger lines but had it confirmed on the day if af with a clear blue digital x
  • Jadeyp89 said:

There’s no denying these are positive tests! Give the clear blue digital a few days before testing with it, I’d say you’re defo pregnant 

• Ok thank you for your help. I will try a clear blue digital in a few days and if negative again I will be even more confused ha ha
  • Jadeyp89 said:
    Ok thank you for your help. I will try a clear blue digital in a few days and if negative again I will be even more confused ha ha
    The frer pick up hcg from as low as 6% clear blue digital are a lot more sensitive, I was having faint lines for 4-5 days before my period and even after my period I didn’t get a strong line until a few days after, but on the day of my period I had blood results and a cb digital which were both positive x
  • You were right @WelshGirrl I have done a clear blue digital test today and it’s positive! 1-2 weeks :) 
  • Jadeyp89 said:
    You were right @WelshGirrl I have done a clear blue digital test today and it’s positive! 1-2 weeks :) 
    Congratulations babe! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x