Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

First trimester August to October.

Replies

• @natty2017 do you think you will book an early scan?
    Tbh I dont know yet. Only found out 2days ago and as its my first I have no idea what happens.

But depending what my options are I probably will with me recently suffering anxiety/depression to put my mind at ease.

We are farmers so I have got to be extra careful about everything.  Very used to lambing sheep but not human babies. 

So nervous yet so excited!

• @TTCat33for1stbaby

I would tell her after your 12 week scan just incase the worst happens.

she should be happy for you not saying comments like she has done! especially if she knows the struggles her sister has been going through trying to get pregnant. 
  • I'm so frustrated... I just had serious pain and then come bleeding. Am I having a miscarriage?
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby

Oh god I dont know. Maybe best ringing the doctors to speak to someone. 

Did you say you were from the UK? Try 111 for advice.
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby how much bleeding? Is it filling a pad or just when you wipes? What colour is it and are there any clots? 

I think you said you’re in SA? I would monitor the bleeding to see if it continues. If you’re in a lot of pain with it, I would contact your doctor or healthcare provider.  Keep us updated x sending lots of positive thoughts x
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby just ran to the loo as it felt a bit wet down there and has cramps. I am bleeding too 😢 it’s like a rusty colour.  I don’t know what to do either! Sat at work feeling sick to my stomach 
  • @Sunshine8888
    i called my OBGYN and he wants to see me tomorrow morning as an emergency -  im already on progesterone to curb bleeding so this is alarming. 

• @Sunshine8888
    apparently this could be normal. also brown blood is not a cause for worry -  red on the other hand is no good. Mine started as brown and now a week later is red... 

• sending my love ladies 

let us know how you are x
  • This journey is actually terrifying! I don’t know what to think! I have period type pains as well.  I’ve spoken to my mum and she said try not to worry. She said even if it is bad news, there isn’t anything a dr could do so she thinks I should just sit tight and keep monitoring. 

@TTCat33for1stbaby ahh I’m so sorry about the red blood, I have read stories though about women who had red blood and baby was fine so I am really hoping you’ll be ok. Sending lots of love 💕 as I completely understand how frightening this all is x
  • @Sunshine8888 I'm holding thumbs for you too. Everyone says to relax and wait but its the worst thing ever. Hugs and good luck. ❤
  • Oh my gosh ladies, I’ll try and keep up with my reading a bit more during the day, I’m just so tired 😴

@TTCat33for1stbaby please let us know how it goes this morning. I’ll be thinking about you. My bleeding with my other two was never red, mostly brown or slight pinkish. Hopefully all is ok. 

@Sunshine8888 try not to worry. I think a bit of rust colored blood is normal. I had it. 

@natty2017 it can all be super overwhelming. Especially your first. I’d just call the dr, try and get a scan and put your mind at ease. We’re all here too!
  • @Rockinmom2 thank you! It seems to have stopped but I’m also having period like pains.  It’s just scary because I don’t know what’s normal.  I’m struggling with the tiredness too. I work full time as a lawyer and I’m having to leave on time because I can’t bear a minute longer. It’s so hard because I can’t tell anyone at work and so it looks like I’m slacking off! Not ideal 
  • @Sunshine8888 I'm holding thumbs for you too. Glad your bleeding has stopped. 

Mine is still going a bit. We will see what tomorrow brings.

@Rockinmom2 I'm hoping it will all be fine, but if it's a miscarriage then I just want it over so we can move on. 

• I have booked a private scan for Saturday. If something is wrong I’d rather know sooner rather than later 😬
  • @Sunshine8888 I’m totally with you. I wish I could get in before 9 weeks. You should be far enough along for a heartbeat and chances of miscarriage significantly decrease after that (assuming there are no other underlying genetic issues). It would make me feel better too. Make sure to let us know. 

@TTCat33for1stbaby how are you feeling? 

I struggled led a bit today with my anxiety. I really just want to know everything’s working properly. And I felt a few less symptoms today so of course I’ve been googling all day 😳. I just need to let it go and try and relax, but it was difficult today. 
  • @Sunshine8888 so excited for you for your scan tomorrow, you must post pics.🥰 hiding thumbs that all is okay. 

I'm not sure what my outcome today will be. Going there at 7am and waiting to be seen ad an emergency. So frustrating. But hey I know its going to be either a viable pregnancy or I'll have to go for a DNC. I'm feeling a little bit withdrawn about either outcome. 

@Rockinmom2 sorry to hear you are feeling anxious, any specific things worrying you? Did your symptom die down with your first two? 

@natty2017 hows things your side? 

I am just praying we will all be chatting on here for the next 8months and then have our bundles. 

• natty2017natty2017 Regular
    edited Sep 6, 2019 6:36AM
    @TTCat33for1stbaby I havent had many extra symptoms than fuller boobs and constant tiredness.

Just hoping no major pain is a good sign. I keep getting strange feelings and my jeans are tighter from bloating. I am trying not to think about it too much else it will be a very long wait for my first midwife appointment!!

No nausea or anything yet but may be too early at 5weeks?
  • @TTCat33for1stbaby I really really hope everything is ok today. Will be thinking of you. Please keep us updated x

@Rockinmom2 I totally understand as feel the same way. The worry is exhausting! My lack of symptoms also concerns me.  Just got to hope that tomorrow gives me some answers ... hopefully positive ones! 🤞🏻 

@natty2017 I have no nausea and I’m 7+1
  • @Sara** just tagging you here incase you want to join. We were on the August and September threads with you x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions