Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding

okay so I had unprotected sex on my last day of ovulation (or so I believe), that would be on a Wed Aug 28th! After that I’ve been feeling pregnancy symptoms non stop, I haven’t felt nausea yet, but I have felt a lot of mood swings, cramp, boob soreness, food cravings. 3dpo my boobs got so sore, it felt like a rock. 7dpo I started having cramps, they were light most of the time but it was constant cramps all day and I had some more the following day and I was confused because I never cramp a week before my period only during. I took a pregnancy test in the morning 10 dpo (3 days before period) and it said negative but then that same day at night almost around 11 at night, I went to go pee and I wiped and a pink and brown liquid came out. And I imaged it could be implantation bleeding because what I searched up it usually occurs 10dpo. But the following morning , 11dpo,I woke up and my pad was really covered. I’m confused am I pregnant? When should I take another test? 

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun, sometimes pregnancy symptoms are so similar to period coming it’s confusing when we are waiting! I would wait until a few days after your period due before you take another test just so it’s more accurate for you. Or if the bleeding continues maybe it’s period :( 
    i woildnt have thought implantation bleed is as heavy to fill a pad. Fingers crossed for you! X 
  • Options
    That looks like a period. Usually implantation bleeding is just spotting and not enough to fill a pad. Of course, anything is possible 
  • Options
    I had a light bleeding 13 days after my period it was pinkish and it wasnt enough to soak up a pantie liner could that be im plantation bleeding.
  • Options
    It could be. There’s no definite though until you can test. How many dpo were you when it happened
  • Options
    edited Sep 11, 2019 5:25PM
    Let me explain i was 5days late i was due for a period on august 16. Only thing i had was a milky water discharge 16, -19 of august then 20th heavy bleeding for 4 days it was soo heavy i was using pads every 3 hours then it stop  on the 24th then 7 days later pinkish discharged it wasnt much it didnt even last long around 30 min it disappeared im so confused after that day been vomiting nausea milky watery discharge im lost
  • Options
    If you had heavy bleeding that ended on the 24th, I’m not sure you would have ovulated and had implantation within 7 days. Do you use OPKs or BBT to see when you ovulate?
  • Options
    No i never tried the BBT or the OPK usually my period be every 28th day this was the only cycle that was irregular.
  • Options
    I would definitely use OPKs to see when you ovulated 
  • Options
    Ok i will thank you so much for the information.
  • Options
    Well today is 4 days before my cycle i had a little brown discharge it looks like rust 🤷 never had it before nose supper clogged.  According to the ovulation caculater i ovulated between sept 6 or 7 my bleeding was on August 20 to 24th anyone have any thought on whats going on .
  • Options
    Hi ladies anyone explain to me I took the home test salt and it became like this picture I don’t know if I m pregnant or no  
  • Options
    @Karina Those tests are not accurate. I would only depend on a pregnancy test 
  • Options
    So do think I should use the pregnancy test or wait for my period 
  • Options
    I would take a pregnancy test but wait until your period is due. That way your test is accurate and you aren’t trying to squint to see a line 
  • Options
    Is it possible to have a period and get a period 
  • Options
    I’m not sure what you are asking