Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

1-2 clear blue last week, then had a bleed now showing 2-3

Hi all, I'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong group but this is my first time posting on anything like this and I'm very confused. 

I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago had positive tests on first response and clear blue. Last week my clear blue showed 1-2 weeks and then I started to bleed. Expected the worst as I had a missed miscarriage earlier this year which needed to be induced, so I kind of knew what to expect.

So anyway, the bleeding stopped after 4-5 days (would go on a pad sorry for TMI). I took the spare clear blue test this morning out of curiosity expecting it to still say pregnant or even not pregnant due to the hormones. 

Well to my surprise this morning it said I was 2-3 weeks pregnant. I've called the EPU and have an appointment on Tuesday but I'm just wondering if anyone had any experience like this at all? I'm not expecting good news for my own sanity as I've already grieved the loss. But I still have a glimmer of hope. 

Thank you for those that answer me. X

Replies

• I didn’t wanna read n run I’m sorry I can’t offer advice but just wish u luck 
  • Thank you Lillian2410 x
  • Fingers crossed everything goes ok at your appointment. I know people who have had bleeds and been fine. 

Having said that I wouldn't overly trust the clearblue tests/ your hormones. I got a 2-3 then a 3+ with my mmc earlier this year, even when the embryo didnt even grow past 4 weeks.