Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sharp pain left lower groin, 17 weeks pregnant

Miss22Miss22 Regular
edited Sep 16, 2019 1:34PM in Pregnancy
I know you aren't professionals on here but wanted to know if anyone has had the same. 
For the past few days I've been getting a really sharp pinch stitch like pain in my left lower groin side. It hurts quite bad. This is my second baby. Currently just over 17 weeks. Pain hurts sometimes when I'm rolling over in bed. Getting up etc it's not there all the time but have bouts of it but only In that spot. Left lower side of the grion. Read online worst thing you can do when pregnant lol came up with a few things round ligament pain, preterm labour and blood clots. I'm freaking out i hope and pray it's not the last two.

I have a history of sciatica but it's not that I don't think as I don't have the pain in my leg or bum cheek which I would have if it was my sciatica.

With my previous pregnancy baby blocked my kidney which resulted in it holding onto old urine. Pain is similar to that but this pain goes away so don't think it's that either as surly baby is too small still to block my kidney. See my midwife Thursday so I'll ask her. But im so worried. It has settled down after taking 1 paracetamol but don't really like taking them due to baby etc.