Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant?? Negative tests and no AF

Hi there, I’m 22 year old with a 4 year old daughter and am currently trying for baby #2. I ovulated on August 22nd from what the test strips say. I am now 1 week late for AF and have been getting pregnancy symptoms for the past two weeks. Nausea, lower back pain, constipated, sore boobs, a little crappy and super moody, eating more, and smell is crazy strong. I have taken test after test and all negative but still having symptoms, I’ve also got a urine and blood work done twice both negative. I have an ultrasound on September 26th to see if they can see anything and do another urine and blood test. With my first I didn’t have symptoms for almost two months, didn’t find out I was pregnant until I was 7weeks along and even then I was just getting forgetful. Now it’s everything. Any suggestions?? Everyday I feel nauseous and have been eating grapes, pickles, and shakes like crazy. I need answers the wait is killing me! I’ve also had white creamy discharge here and there as well. Today is 27dpo. 

Replies