Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused please i need advice

Ive always had an irregular period since I was 17 however this year I’ve been pretty regular minus may I had a skipped period and August 2019 (I’m now 23 btw) it’s now sept 18th and I’m 13 days late as well and since the 16th I’ve been having very slight cramping and also brownish discharge. I caved in and took a hpt on the 17th at around 7pm I did not fully saturate the stick with my pee and the test took a few minutes longer. However when looking at it the line on the left started to show pink and when the stick was finally saturated the control line popped up clear as day and the left line did as well just very faintly. After reading a lot I came to realize that it probably was not an evaporation line because apparently they don’t have color. so I was pretty sure this was an  accurate positive test. I wanted till morning took another and got a negative. Not sure what to really think its the 18th and I still have slight cramps on and off no where near as painful as menstural cramps. Also it’s onky been 10 days since unprotected sex not sure if that makes a difference. If someone could give me an opinion that would really help!!

Replies