Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Second pregnancy symptoms 🤰

I'm 4 weeks pregnant nearly 5 with my 2nd and my symptoms seem so stong compared to my pregnancy with my little boy (3 years ago)
My boobs and nipples are soo sore and my bloating and heart burn is horrendous I look 6 months pregnant already 😂

Also is it true that you show sooner with your 2nd. I know I'm a while away from a bump just Intersted 😊

Replies

• I am also pregnant with my second and am 6 weeks. I have noticed that I am VERY bloated too!! I can definitely tell my stomach is sticking out even though it’s so early. I really do think it’s true that you show sooner because you have already stretched out once before lol 
  • @Rachel.a21 im glad I'm not alone with the bloating. Iv been reading online and it does say you show sooner and In most cases your 2nd baby is heavier and comes faster.. My little boy was 9lb8 and labour from start to finish 4 hours. I'm going to have to set up camp outside the hospital on my due date 😂
  • Same here! My son was 3 weeks early and labor was 4 hours, so I’m scared about this one coming earlier than 3 weeks early 
  • @Rachel.a21 3 weeks is early is be worried too. This time we might get lazy babies haha
    How are your symptoms?
    My nipples are soo sore 
  • I hope I get a lazy one lol So far, still just tired! No sickness, so crossing my fingers lol mine are sore too but only if I touch them
  • I feel so nauseas all of the time at the moment hoping it dosnt change to sickness. Nipples are still so sore even when a t-shirt touches them 🙈 unfortunately it's not acceptable to not wear a top 😂  how are you feeling @Rachel.a21
  • I hope the nausea doesn’t stay long! I had mild nausea yesterday but no sickness yet. I am still just SO tired. I am finding myself dozing off during the day lol 
  • I know how you feel Im waking up tired like i havnt even slept. I didn't have this with my little boy. Hopefully the sickness stays away for us both. 
  • I am crossing my fingers that we are the lucky few!