Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Early pregnancy

Hey guys 
After 8 years of trying I'm finally pregnant !
I'm roughly around 4-5 weeks but I've had some bleeding. I went to the er they ran some tests my levels are going up which they are pleased about. But I'm still bleeding it's only very light and when I wipe light pink sometimes it's bright it goes away and then comes back did this happen to anyone else ?

Replies

• Congratulations to you that’s wonderful news! If your levels are going up then I’d try not to worry. I had bleeding at 4.6 weeks and mine was a miscarriage but I never had any light pink, I wonder if this could possibly be implantation bleeding? They do say some women bleed and the baby is ok x
  • Thankyou so much, I'm trying to not worry I also have pcos so I don't know if I had a cyst maybe or not it's so hard but I'll try to think positive 
  • Yes don’t stress. If the Drs are happy with your levels and how they are rising then that’s a major bonus 😊 x
  • Mstami said:
    Hey guys 
    After 8 years of trying I'm finally pregnant !
    I'm roughly around 4-5 weeks but I've had some bleeding. I went to the er they ran some tests my levels are going up which they are pleased about. But I'm still bleeding it's only very light and when I wipe light pink sometimes it's bright it goes away and then comes back did this happen to anyone else ?

Yes I had this type bleed also! I’m 13 weeks Thursday :) it’s normal darling, congratulations xx
  • @WelshGirrl wow I'm so glad I'm not the only one 
    Thankyou so much 
    Congratulations to you also lovely ❤❤
  • Mstami said:
    @WelshGirrl wow I'm so glad I'm not the only one 
    Thankyou so much 
    Congratulations to you also lovely ❤❤
    You’re very welcome my darling. I’m such a worrier myself, so when I saw blood I panicked and had myself an early scan at the eau, and everything was fine, they said the bleed is normal, sometimes it could just be a one off thing, or sometimes there’s a bleed around the sac but it doesn’t harm the pregnancy, I’ve got my 12 week scan on Monday.. and this is my first after a previous miscarriage so I’m glad to say this one is sticking 🤞🏻 I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months lovely, if you ever need anything my inbox is open ❤️