Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Period was due yesterday , advice? Tmi pic included

1. Any advice or options would be very much appreciated ! Thanks in advance ! My period was due yesterday. I had slight spotting yesterday afternoon when I whipped . Along with cramps Nothing yet today other than the cramps. My last period started September 3rd and lasted 4 days . I am on the pill but had some hiccups along the way with that. We had sex the day before period then the 7th , 8th and 17th . Following that , I had dark brown discharge/spotting starting the 11th-16th . Getting lighter as the days passed . That went away for couple of days Then spotting only when I wiped for a couple days on and off . I’ve been extra moody , my nipples are sensitive , extremely bloated . Lower back pain and random nausea also some smells are more intense . I took a couple of pregnancy test one looked to be faint positive blue dye. but then I tried with pink dye and got a bfn . Just retested again after about 4 hour hold and bfn again but creamy discharge . Sorry tmi with the attached photo . Idk what’s happening . Has anyone had this happen and ended up being pregnant ?

Replies

• Your cycles can be late or even very light with the pill. If you had two negative tests I don't think you are pregnant sorry