Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help girls, is this positive

edited Oct 11, 2019 4:02PM in Pregnancy
Could someone help me is this a positive? Very faint line could it be due to me being early all help would be appreciated this is my 6th test in 2 days with all same results just very faint 

Replies

• Hey, i was getting this on tesco blue dye ones very faint blue line, I went to my local chemist and got a first response pink dye and it gave me a very positive 2 lines.
    Hope this helps and sending lots if luck x
  • Well this happened today xxxxxx
  • Congratulations x
  • Misst4 said:
    Well this happened today xxxxxx
    Congratulations darling 💗 wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ❤️
  • Thankyou so much xxxx
  • Congratulations! That’s brilliant news! Wishing you a very sticky bean.xxxx
  • Thanks every one xxx so happy xxxxx
  • Hi, 
    This is my first time using these clear blue tests... I used the digital ones with my daughter who is now 3. I was unsure if it was a positive reading but the vertical line is very clear when comparing it to yours. I’m going to get a digital test tomorrow. Sorry to intrude your post but you’ve helped me go from unsure to pretty certain 🤰 Thank you x 
  • @BethanyR33 Those are definitely positive! That cross is not faint at all
  • Unfortunately girls I've experienced bleeding today I have been to the hospital they did 2 tests one came back negative one positive they have booked me in the morning for a scan I am all over the place they seem to think I'm having a miscarriage I'm bleeding but not heavily can anyone help or have any idea what's gone on