Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

7 weeks pregnant, does this sound normal?

edited Oct 12, 2019 4:01PM in Pregnancy
was getting loads pains so went a&e last weds and she couldnt see nothing wrong so booked me in for a scan next day (thurs) had a virgnal scan can see the heart beat and sac i came in at 7 weeks told her about my yellowish discharge  so she took a swab heard nothing back and anyway still gwtting loadsa watery discharge and bits yellowish and maken my tummy feel weird like sickning and cant walk much with the discharge its my third pregnancy  but no living children as i had two misscarriages before anyway is this normal will ir go away

Replies

• tammyxo said:
    was getting loads pains so went a&e last weds and she couldnt see nothing wrong so booked me in for a scan next day (thurs) had a virgnal scan can see the heart beat and sac i came in at 7 weeks told her about my yellowish discharge  so she took a swab heard nothing back and anyway still gwtting loadsa watery discharge and bits yellowish and maken my tummy feel weird like sickning and cant walk much with the discharge its my third pregnancy  but no living children as i had two misscarriages before anyway is this normal will ir go away
    Not to alarm you.. but they do say yellowish discharge can be a sign of an sti.. 😩
  • they took a swab got back to me was nothing to worry about thank god something to do with the blood 
  • The body will produce a lot of cervical mucus to keep the cervix clean to protect from infection  so totally normal xx
  • thank you xx
  • tammyxo said:
    thank you xx
    No worries at all hun xxx
  • I got the same problem I got Dat Yellowish Discharge nd I missed my periods and Symptoms lyk Headache, Heartburn, Abdomen pains and Backpain But Test says Negative  
  • try again i waited a week after missed period best of luck
  • I tried yesterday and Still negative N I have 5 weeks now 
  • maybe can you ask your gp to give u a blood test because doesnt always show up on tests
  • edited Oct 16, 2019 1:02PM
    Blood test to test wt Pregnancy or HIV
  • Tnx I Finally get the results  I'm pregnant wt I need to know is Dat yellowish Discharge is Normal if you're pregnant
  • awh congrats . yep its normal its cervix mucrus to keep the cervix clean  i still get it some day and im 8 weeks today
  • Alright tnk yew
  • is rhat the colour on your panty liner