Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 previous miscarriages- could i be pregnant???

Hi

I had a miscarriage back in january at 7 weeks and a chemical miscarriage last month. My bleeding started 5th sept and only lasted a couple of days. Now its 38 days since the bleed and still no sign of period. I had a feeling i may come on about 2 weeks ago but it never happened. Im now just not feeling right. Feel sicky, really bad heartburn and ive got pain in my stomach like a wind acid reflux type pain. Could i be pregnant again? Im scared to do a test and find out i am for it to either be negative or to be positive ans then end badly again

Thanks x

Replies

• Well either way hun u gotta find out so u may as well do a test x
  • Hi Hun, I agree, only way to find out is to test x
  • I really understand how u feel, after 3 mcs I'm terrified of bfp.  I think it's time to test, we are here if u need support, no matter the result. I wish u the best and a sticky bean.
  • 🙉 i need to get another one which says the amount of weeks as i have no idea. As the last time i blred was with chemical miscarriage so that wont be classed as a period will it? 
  • @Jadeyp89 Congrats!!! I’m not an expert by any means, but I think you would class the bleeding as such since you wouldn’t have ovulated until after the bleeding stopped. That’s just my guess though 
  • Thank you although im a bit scared to even get excited at the moment. Going to take it day by day. Yeah thats what i thought too