Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I pregnant? *help*

I am due on my period in a weeks time but have been throwing up so I did a test and got a very faint line but unsure if I’m not due on my period for a weeks time, could I be pregnant or could the faint line just be an evap line? 

Replies

• I see it. It could be that you ovulated sooner than you think! 
  • I see a faint line too.  I got a faint line with colour in it before my period was due (about 4 or 5 days before my period was due) waited a few more days, the line got darker and then missed my period and the line came up instantly and so dark.   Maybe wait another couple of days, do another test and see if the line gets darker. Fingers crossed for you 
  • Could the faint line be an evap line ? 
  • I see a line!.. I done one of these test this morning and this is what I got. AF was due sunday so my app say but I think it's due tomorrow by what I think. How soon after did it come up with a line? You can hardly see mine but there was something there whether or not it's a true positive I will have to wait and see if af come. But congratulations. X 
  • @lucy1203 It doesn’t look like an evap line to me, but make sure you test again and it should be darker 
  • I see a line!.. I done one of these test this morning and this is what I got. AF was due sunday so my app say but I think it's due tomorrow by what I think. How soon after did it come up with a line? You can hardly see mine but there was something there whether or not it's a true positive I will have to wait and see if af come. But congratulations. X 
    Good luck !! X