Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help reading test

Can somebody help me read this test. It’s a first response and I tested 5 days before period due and in middle of day

Replies

• Definitely a line there!! 
  • I see a line 2! Congrats!xxx
  • Congratulations babe! 
  • Thanks all. I took one again this morning with first urine and it was fainter than the one yesterday .. makes no sense
  • Thanks all. I took one again this morning with first urine and it was fainter than the one yesterday .. makes no sense
    Don’t worry girl I had that yesterday!! I did 2 tests in the morning, both negative but tested again mid afternoon and got a BFP and a digital in the evening and got “pregnant”!! Also done another this morning with my first wee of the day and it was a very strong positive!! Just wait a couple of days and test again!! 
  • Thanks I’ll probably wait for a few days - until my period is actually due and test again. X doesn’t help that I’m the most impatient person I know 🙄
  • Thanks I’ll probably wait for a few days - until my period is actually due and test again. X doesn’t help that I’m the most impatient person I know 🙄
    Some times the urine plays up lol, even tho u had a fainter line it still means you’re pregnant babe, just re test in a few days xx
    I know the feeling!!! I am so Impatient! Good luck let us know how you get on! Also use first response, they have worked better than any other brand for me!
  • Lsmith19 said:
    Thanks I’ll probably wait for a few days - until my period is actually due and test again. X doesn’t help that I’m the most impatient person I know 🙄
    I know the feeling!!! I am so Impatient! Good luck let us know how you get on! Also use first response, they have worked better than any other brand for me!
    It was first response- this is why I prefer digital. It’s a clear yes or no 😂
  • Lsmith19 said:
    Thanks I’ll probably wait for a few days - until my period is actually due and test again. X doesn’t help that I’m the most impatient person I know 🙄
    It was first response- this is why I prefer digital. It’s a clear yes or no 😂
    Digital aren’t as sensitive thou, you need to be atleast 4-5 days past missed period for them to pick up, I hate em haha 
  • Got a positive with a clear blue digital 😃