Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Im I pregnant or not ?

I'm 2 weeks late on my period and I been having cramps and headaches and nausea and no bleeding and I took 3 pregnacy tests yesterday and 2 had a faint line and then I took a clear blue and it said not pregnant 

Replies

• That looks positive but it's very faint for two weeks late. Could you please have ovulated later than you thought?

Or it could be a chemical pregnancy sorry I hope not for you.

Maybe get some bloods done
  • I'm 2 weeks late on my period and I been having cramps and headaches and nausea and no bleeding and I took 3 pregnacy tests yesterday and 2 had a faint line and then I took a clear blue and it said not pregnant 

That definitely looks positive to me. Just so you know though, Clearblue aren't as accurate/sensitive, and in general some tests are more sensitive than others. I think I would trust this test pictured, but I would definitely go get your blood drawn to confirm! Good luck! 
  • Does this look like a faint positive?? The line is still there this morning and done another test this morning which is also faint. I’m 4-7 days late xx
  • @Winterdill43 my test with my son looked the same as yours and he’s 4 next month. Congratulations xx
  • Does this look like a faint positive?? The line is still there this morning and done another test this morning which is also faint. I’m 4-7 days late xx
    The picture is dark so it's hard to say for sure, but I do think I see a second line! Even a faint line is supposed to be a positive, so congrats!