Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant

So I had unprotected sex on the 10th August which was a day after my period ended and took ellaone on the 13th i got my period it was few days early and was really light and only lasted 4 days and then I have had another period this month which was heavy but I’ve been having cramps and flutter for the last few weeks and my boobs feel so swollen and have doubled in size also feel like my stomach is swollen and my clothes are getting tight I’ve took so many tests which have all been negative but I’m so worried I could be pregnant has anyone ever experienced this? 

Replies

• It’s highly unlikely with you having a heavy period. The cramps are sore boobs are common for us women. I experienced these when I was ttc for many months and kept thinking I was pregnant but my period would arrive days after. 

However I am currently 35 weeks and during the first few weeks of my pregnancy my boobs were so tender to touch and to even move in bed. I’d be in agony some nights. 

• The only real way to find out is to go to your doctors and they will do a blood test.