Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you think?

Hi, I’m just wondering what you all think about my test results please, I say positive but my partner is saying there’s no way! 
Took 1st 18/11/19
Took 2nd 19/11/19

Thankyou x

Replies

• Options
    Definitely I wouldn't even say that second one was faint! Keep testing for the bfp looks very promising! 😁 Xx
  • Options
    I’ve done a few more tests and I think they’re all positive! What do you think?
  • Options
    I can defo see the second line!! Yay!!
    Defo splash out on a first response early response at this point I think you'd get a lovely second line on that one they're the most sensitive 😁
    Please let me know you get on with it 😆xx
  • Options
    Grab one and do first morning urine xx
  • Options
    I’m going to ring the doctor’s today and see what they say and I will do, thankyou!!xx
  • Options
    Young19 said:
    I’m going to ring the doctor’s today and see what they say and I will do, thankyou!!xx
    Okie dokie fingers crossed for you😬🤞 xx
  • Options
    Thankyou!!xx
  • Options
    Fieldyxx said:
    Young19 said:
    Okie dokie fingers crossed for you😬🤞 xx
    I’ve spoke to the doctors they gave me a midwife number who then gave me a number for an early pregnancy unit who then told me to try and work out how far I am and to go get a test that will tell me that and then ring back the midwife so we’ll see🤷🏼‍♀️Xx
  • Options
    Ah OK do get a digital date test maybe leave it a few days cos them digital are not as sensitive but if you can wait then maybe buy two cos girls don't always get the digital ones come up positive straight away like the other tests xx
  • Options
    Thankyou for your advice xx