Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Please share your early pregnancy symptoms!

Hi everyone!

I found out last week that I’m expecting my first baby and I am currently 4+2 weeks. This is my second pregnancy as my first sadly ended in an ectopic pregnancy in which I needed the methotrexate injection for in September. I was lucky enough to fall pregnant on our first month of trying after waiting the three months from the methotrexate injection. The symptoms that I experienced during my ectopic were mild to
moderate abdominal pains that didn’t go away for around two weeks as well as brown spotting and bleeding that lasted two/three weeks. I’ve not had any spotting or bleeding this time as of yet but have had some period-type cramps in my lower abdomen which come and go and are only very mild. Obviously I’m worried about this pregnancy due to what happened last time round so I just thought I would ask you to share your early pregnancy symptoms so I can try and put my mind at rest until my 6 week scan on 6th January!

Thank you all in advance!! Xxx

Replies

• My only symptom was being bloated/constipated. This started around 7/8 weeks and went away around 12 weeks
  • My symptoms from 5 weeks included bloating, back ache and increased appetite. By the week 7-8 I started getting severe nausea, problems sleeping, shoulder ache, constant tiredness, vomiting, put off by the foods I used to enjoy before, difficulty pushing water down. No pains and no bleeding though.
  • Mine were sore boobs, often urination and pain on the right side that would come and go when I was sitting, around week 4-5, moving forward, sickness that would start during the day and just feeling different in general, it’s hard to explain.