Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Unsure if pregnant

Hello, 
i haven’t missed my period but I haven’t felt my self and decided to take a pregnancy test and I’m unsure what it means? Maybe I’m in denial that 2 lines is a positive. I did a clear blue after and that says not pregnant. So now I’m super confused ... 

Replies

• I would say that’s positive. How many days till your period
  • But it does look positive enough for a clear blue digital to pick it up so maybe try taking another one
  • My period isn’t due for another 10 days, 
    I’ve just had sore boobs and not been feeling my self my partner suggested I did a test was totally shocked. I have another clear blue and another first response was going to do another in the AM and go from there 
  • Digital tests need a lot more HCG to pick up a positive. The FRER is definitely positive, but you can always retest with a FRER to see that the line gets darker 🙂
  • Digital tests need a lot more HCG to pick up a positive. The FRER is definitely positive, but you can always retest with a FRER to see that the line gets darker 🙂
    Thank you! I’m seeing positive too just a little bit apprehensive
  • It’s hard to believe it! I think I tested for 2 weeks straight when I got my first positive 😂 I just didn’t believe it was real!