Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Praying this is my rainbow baby

Not sure what to think the first and second test definitely looked promising as the second got darker but this morning it almost looks lighter maybe it’s the lighting idk praying I don’t lose this baby 😩

Replies

• Hi, are first two tests and third from sane package? Coz I noticed there are fake frers on Amazon, they are identical but paper is more yellow and they give horrible indents. Your first two look Nice and white, third seems different. 
  • MadDoda said:
    Hi, are first two tests and third from sane package? Coz I noticed there are fake frers on Amazon, they are identical but paper is more yellow and they give horrible indents. Your first two look Nice and white, third seems different. 
    The first one is a different box but all were bought from target 
  • Aanom said:
    MadDoda said:
    Hi, are first two tests and third from sane package? Coz I noticed there are fake frers on Amazon, they are identical but paper is more yellow and they give horrible indents. Your first two look Nice and white, third seems different. 
    The first one is a different box but all were bought from target 
    Maybe the lighting was different in the pictures idk 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Dec 29, 2019 8:59PM
    I see, it could be the light. Anyway at this stage hcg is low so doubling isn't as prominent. Mb u had a wee later that night or happened to drink more. I wouldn't loose hopes yet. Best of luck
  • MadDoda said:
    I see, it could be the light. Anyway at this stage hcg is low so doubling isn't as prominent. Mb u had a wee later that night or happened to drink more. I wouldn't loose hopes yet. Best of luck
    Thank you