Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can we get a bump thread ladies?😍

I love seeing everyone’s different bumps big or small 🙈 post a pic of your bump and how far along you are 🥰 here’s mine at 26+4 with my first whos a little girl 😍

Replies

• This was 21 weeks. I’m 21 + 6 today 
  • I’ve not actually taken any photos of my bump yet. Really should start documenting now considering I’m 19+3. 

• This was 21 weeks. I’m 21 + 6 today 
    I can’t wait to see you when you’ve popped 😂🙈
  • I’ve not actually taken any photos of my bump yet. Really should start documenting now considering I’m 19+3. 
    Now is the time to take one 😍
  • My bump at 19 weeks, I’m now 19+5 🥰

• Here is mine. 23 + 3  - it's just got to the point where people feel comfortable asking me about it without fear that I've just eaten too big a meal!!!!

• 11+3 ish :) 
  • @WelshGirrl Me too! 😂 I’m thinking it will be within the next week or 2!
  • Hopefully Rachel 😂 I got a feeling when I hit 30 weeks I’m gonna be huuuuge.. as I feel massive now 😂 

• 17 weeks 🤣

• 6 weeks vs 19 weeks 🤣 defo popped 😂😂

• Here’s my 0 weeks versus 22 weeks lol my stomach has doubled in size, but still waiting for her to really pop. I was already popped with my son at this point 

• My 0 weeks vs 20 weeks! 
    Looking at this I think I’ve put some weight on my bum/legs too! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    Im dreading the post baby diet, took me over 1.5 years to get my act together and lose the weight last time!
  • I feel huuuuge compared to yous🙈😂 my little girl is all front 
  • @MillP I can relate!! I gain in my butt/upper thighs too, it’s already started 😩😩
  • Finally feel I can take a bump pic and not just see my fat but actually the bump forming. 21+4 pic taken on holiday may also be a bit of a food baby concerned how much weight I’m gonna put on this week lol (normally I can put on 8-10lbs when we are away)

• 23 weeks!
  • WelshGirl98WelshGirl98 Regular
    edited Jan 20, 2020 7:45AM
    28 weeks, little girl measuring 30 and she’s head down 😍🙈
  • @WelshGirrl Did they move your due date? My girl is measuring small but they aren’t changing my date because my son was a small baby too and I’m a smaller person. They pushed my date with him and he came 3 weeks early in 4 hours 😂
  • @Rachel.a21 midwife didn’t mention anything about changing due date but she did say now that I’m discharged and I have a different midwife she will measure baby again when I’m 31 weeks and if she’s still measuring big I will have a growth scan and then possibly my due date will change 🙈