Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DUE JUNE/JULY/AUG 2020

Hey all. I am 14 wks 1 day pregnant today!!
What symptoms to look out for? I keep gettin bad heartburn in evenings!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Due date is July 17th hopefully 
  • Options
    The main symptoms I had at 14 weeks were peeing a lot and being hungry a lot
  • Options
    14 weeks was a lot of toilet trips for me at least every hour or one n half hourly. Very bad morning sickness throughout the day. Difficulty sleeping. Tiredness and food aversions.
  • Options
    I feel completely different this trimester... yes i cant even sneeze without running to toilet straight after!!! 
    I dont feel as 'pregnant' as 1st trimester if that makes sense and im getting worried. Is it normal??? I was extremely tired and wanted to constantly sleep and pee 1st trimester. Everything seems to have calmed down. I still need to pee but thats about it. And the heartburn at night??
    Am i just panicking for nothing...
    @Rachel.a21 @Ayana x
  • Options
    @SUM308 no, hun you are absolutely fine. I was feeling same. And still am. Tomorrow my mind will be put at rest when I have my 16+2 scan... my issue is my bump not coming out but at the same time I'm sure that my baby is totally fine. My symptoms have also subsided now week 16. I suffered with hyperemesis but now I feel a bit better I havent puked up for nearly a week now. I also havent had no cramps or pains. Boobs are not even that sore just tingling nipples. But I suffer with migraines and tiredness. Some symptoms remain some vanish. I think everyone is different but I'm also sure your baby is fine it's just overthinking 
  • Options
    It’s completely normal. I am 23.5 weeks and seriously haven’t had symptoms since the early weeks. I feel like a completely normal person, the only difference is I feel movement everyday. Second trimester is the best!
  • Options
    @Ayana I still don’t have a noticeable bump and I’m almost 24 weeks with my second child. I wouldn’t worry too much about that since everyone is different.