Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I Feel Nothing

I have a crazy situation. I am a mother of 3 girls and 2 boys. I had my last child February of last year. I did what i thoughy parents should do and got on birth control. As soon as my baby was born I had the doctor insert paragard, the 10 year birthcontrol, but in august it came out in the toilet. So i tried to make a appointment to get on birthcontrol but i missed my appointment and i didnt get another until October.  I got on the depo shot. My next shot was suppose to be in December and i made sure i didnt miss that appointment. Just as i thought my luck was going well, my doctor tells me im pregnant. So now here is February again (almost) and i still dont know how far long I am. I dont feel any symptoms but i am definitely getting bigger. I really dont know how to feel about having another baby. I dont even feel pregnant. I just feel like i want it to be over. I dont wanna think about it or really talk about it but it seems wrong not to. Is this normal? Am i depressed?

Replies

• I think maybe more shocked? But I would keep an eye out for becoming depressed. Sounds like you already have your hands full so I can’t imagine not feeling numb or overwhelmed! Hugs!! What’s your support system like? Do you have anyone you can talk to in person? 
  • I talk to my husband and a good friend of mines. I went to the doctor today and everything is going really well but I let my doctor know and she wants me to take it easy but thats easy for aomeone to say who has no kids. Taking it easy is a luxury sometimes. 
  • I agree. There is no thing as taking it easy when you have kiddos! If you ever wanna chat feel free to message me. I have yet to post on here or comment. But I really wanted to reach out to you. I hope you start to feel better! 
  • I really hope you’re feeling ok. I think it’s the shock too although keep an eye on your emotions etc. hormones won’t be helping either. Sending you a big hug.xxx
  • Thank you so much. You dont know how much that means
  • 😘😘 we have to stick together!! I’ve got your back! I hope you have a wonderful day!! Just take it one day at a time!!