Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP)

Replies

• Options
    @WelshGirrl awwww love ....im sorry he lefft....no wonder y u are down but hun u got this <3 u can do it <3 there are soooo many strong single moms out there.....i know u can do it  <3
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    @WelshGirrl I’m not meaning to pry but is it definitely over between you? Having a baby is magical and amazing but it’s also emotional and tiring and it’s testing for a lot of relationships.xxxx

I’m hoping not 😪 but it just seems to be so up In the air and we argue over any little thing 😪 I’m drained from it, I love him so I’m hoping we can sort it out but if not then I’m just gonna have to let go 😪 xxxxx
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl awwww love ....im sorry he lefft....no wonder y u are down but hun u got this <3 u can do it <3 there are soooo many strong single moms out there.....i know u can do it  <3
    Thank you darling ❤️ Means a lot❤️ Xxx
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl so many couples feel like this once the sleep deprivation kicks in etc. it’s a testing time for relationships. We’ve had ups and downs every time we’ve had a new baby. Fingers crossed you can sort it.xxxx
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl no problem love <3 i hope u can work things out but if not u know im here for u

• Options
    curious....how early did u ladies start buying stuff for the baby? like what week?
  • Options
    dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Jul 10, 2020 12:09PM
    @WelshGirrl sending you lots of love ❤️.

@Catlady220 I bought absolutely nothing until after my 20 week anatomy scan and we knew everything was okay and baby was healthy. 
  • Options
    curious....how early did u ladies start buying stuff for the baby? like what week?
    After week 28 I think I started getting everything. Not earlier than that.
  • Options
    We were going to wait until 20 weeks, i am almost 19 weeks but saw a great bargain on a double buggy so got that yesterday. Won't get anything else until nearer the time xx
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmm thanks for all the opinion.....the reason y i ask is bc we already had a dream box n a lot of ppl i know in person say week 12 bc thats when ur out of the risk zone......i just dont wanna b trying to rush to buy over a lil bit of time but at the same time i dont wanna buy too early :/ ......but we have a lot of lil things in our dream box already ......lol im so conflicted
  • Options
    There is still plenty of time after 20 weeks to get everything you need. Yes 12 weeks is the 'risk zone' but my friend bought stuff early and then found out at the 20 week scan the baby's brain hadn't developed at all, so even though things were fine at 12 weeks they lost her at 22. She wished so much that she hadn't bought anything, as there is no rush. 
  • Options
    @SmithL35, I am nervous about my 20 week scan, wish my hubby could come :) xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 idk we might just save up money then....i feel like the baby isnt very perminate until u buy things :( and yes my sister lost her daughter in her 25th week but honestly it can happen at anytime....my sister said there technically is not risk zone bc u can technically lose the baby at anytime.....my mom lost her twin boys at 29 weeks i think :( but that was sooooo long ago our technology is better now.....i think ill try my best to wait til 20 weeks but i know my mom is buying the crib at 4 months ......
  • Options
    @LouTTC83 ah it is a very anxious time. What I would say to anyone is just be prepared for anything. Many people seem to thumb that the 20 week scan is purely a gender scan and that is not what it is at all :( all you can do is hope for the best, and I am sure most of the time everything is fine x

@Catlady220 yes problems can occur at any time. After my 2 MCs I didn't want to buy anything even as early as 20 weeks :/ 
  • Options
    @SmithL35 yea idk im on the fence about it :/ thanks for the advice tho.....me n hubby are gonna have to figure it out lol
  • Options
    @SmithL35, yep fully get that, don't personally think of it as a gender scan, never found out gender with my daughter :) fingers crossed it goes well xx
  • Options
    Well, I found out yesterday that my baby dad.. the love of my life, cheated on me weeeks before giving birth 😭 he slept with her in feb my baby came in March 😭😭😭💔💔💔
  • Options
    Oh @WelshGirrl I know that you love him but he sounds like a total PIG! We are probably at our most vulnerable late in pregnancy and when the baby’s been born. It’s a cruel thing for him to do. Is he with the woman now or is it over between them?xxx
  • Options
    Well, I found out yesterday that my baby dad.. the love of my life, cheated on me weeeks before giving birth 😭 he slept with her in feb my baby came in March 😭😭😭💔💔💔
    This is digusting! I dont understand why men would do that to the person they love? I'm sure he is lying piece of s*** and that his love towards you was nothing but a lie. I dont know you but all I can say it's better that you are out of that toxic relationship. I can imagine if he continued cheating and living within 2 houses and you would have struggled more. Now you have a lil one to take care of and give all the love you have, so make sure you do your best it will be hard but things happen for reason. Smile mama you are strong 😍😍😍💞
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    Oh @WelshGirrl I know that you love him but he sounds like a total PIG! We are probably at our most vulnerable late in pregnancy and when the baby’s been born. It’s a cruel thing for him to do. Is he with the woman now or is it over between them?xxx
    His excuse was ‘my head went as I thought baby wasn’t mine’ like how horrible is that 😭😭  mah it was a one
    off thing apparently xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions