Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Third Trimester February-May

Replies

• Options
    @Sunshine8888 that’s so sweet! I’m going to end up doing one so I can see if she looks like my son lol 

• Options
    Ahh that’s amazing @Sunshine8888!
    id love to have a 4D scan but don’t want to risk finding out what gender baby is! 

You look amazing @Rockinmom2! Sounds like you had a lovely time! 
    Xx

• Options
    Thanks everyone ☺️

@Rockinmom2 yeah she’s head down but can still move! Hoping she won’t 🤞🏻 As long as she’s head down after 36 weeks that’s the main thing! 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well! :smile:
    Has anyone else's back really started to feel the pressure of pregnancy? My back aches through the night every night (I just can't get comfortable in bed) and then some days it aches in work when I'm sitting at my desk. 
    Today it's quite bad, I'm going for a swim tonight to see if it helps!
  • Options
    Rach24 said:
    Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well! :smile:
    Has anyone else's back really started to feel the pressure of pregnancy? My back aches through the night every night (I just can't get comfortable in bed) and then some days it aches in work when I'm sitting at my desk. 
    Today it's quite bad, I'm going for a swim tonight to see if it helps!
    Hi @Rach24 sorry to hear about your back ache- i remember suffering with that it well. We actually just spotted this post - thought it might be helpful. 
  • Options
    Is anyone else struggling to sleep? I’ve started waking up frequently - just cannot get comfortable! I feel so tired all the time. Also I’ll be starving, eat and then just feel awful. The indigestion is not good! 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 I’ve been sleeping fine, but I’ve had horrible indigestion too. I barely ate 5 bites of my lunch and felt so full and bloated immediately 
  • Options
    @rach24 & @Sunshine8888 my sleeping comes and goes in spurts. I’m sleeping well now (aside from frequent bathroom trips) but other weeks I can’t get comfortable, despite the multiple support pillows lol. My back seems ok for the most part. I think my belly support band really helps that. I have started having some sciatica pain in my right (where baby seems to be) that’s pretty uncomfortable. I’ve pretty much accepted I’m going to be uncomfortable from now until delivery :(

@Rachel.a21  My indigestion comes and goes. Some days I feel like I could eat all the time (like today haha) and other days I’m like you, a few bites and I’m done. I have noticed I get reflux if I got too long without eating. I’m really trying to eat something small every few hours. Sometimes it’s hard. 

I’m feeling a little down today. Mostly like I’m not being a good mom. I’m so exhausted lately and I don’t feel like my kids are getting me at my best. It makes me so sad. And then I’m wondering, we’ll, if I’m having trouble now, hows it going to be when there’s a baby here. Just a little overwhelmed today 😕

• Options
    Aww hun we all have days like that pregnant or not pregnant and I don’t think it matters how many children you have ... some days you feel like super mum the next like the most incapable mum in the world .. it will be all be ok x

im not really struggling with back pain but my belly is so heavy at times it’s really hurts some days. 
    Sleeping is my issue too I cannot get a good nights sleep but I am extremely stressed too so I’m not putting all down to pregnancy. 
  • Options

Bumping along here! Just got back from a 4 night babymoon. Lots of lovely food and a pregnancy scrub and massage, it was heavenly! 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 that sounds amazing!!! 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 you’re looking gorgeous! And what a dream! I would love a massage and a bit of a getaway. I’m settling for a fancy dinner out tonight without the kids though 😊

29 weeks today and definitely feeling the third trimester. The smallest things are making me tired. @Rachel.a21 I volunteer in my sons kindergarten classroom 5-6 days a month. I was there yesterday for less than two hours and wanted to cry. Teaching is certainly not for me, but the standing that long killed me! I don’t know how you’re doing it, but you’re amazing
  • Options
    @Rockinmom2 aw thank you! It’s definitely challenging. I had an appointment today and asked my doctor what the odds are for your second child coming early if your first one did naturally. She said to go ahead and expect my daughter to come early like my son 😳 I can see it happening with how stressed and tired I am everyday!
  • Options
    Aww enjoy your dinner @Rockinmom2, we’ve been eating out a lot too - making the most of being able to!

@Rachel.a21 that must be so hard to be on your feet all the time! You are a strong woman!

My husband is abroad this weekend. Hope baby is nice and settled in there as would hate for anything to happen when he’s out the country! 
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing? Anything special for Valentine’s Day?

im doing well, just exhausted. We took the kids to a museum yesterday and were walking for 6 straight hours. My legs are sore today and I feel like I’m going to be tired forever lol. But the kids really enjoyed themselves. I have my checkup tonight and then I start every two weeks! I’ll be asking my dr about the tender spot on my stomach, although I’m pretty sure it’s normal and hearing her sweet heartbeat :)
  • Options
    @Rockinmom2 well done you walking for 6 hrs, I defo can't manage that at the moment I end up so drained.  Hope your check up goes well tonight, can't believe that's you starting the 2 weekly check ups now, time is passing so quickly.

Nothing special for V day here, we just pottered about as normal as dh was working this weekend.  I feel shocking today, start of two very busy weeks in the office and I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep so i'm a bit of a zombie today :neutral: also have a really scratchy throat that started last night so I think I have a cold coming on.  I am falling to bits just when I can't really wfh or take time off.
  • Options
    @Rockinmom2 I am doing well! I have a day off work today for President’s day, so that’s exciting. I have an appointment on March 9th and then I’ll be every two weeks as well!

since my son was 3 weeks early for no reason, I asked my doctor what are the odds of the second being early (of course, there’s no way to truly know as each pregnancy is different), but she said to go ahead and expect this one early as well. I ended up making my last day of work April 24th (I’ll be 37 weeks 2 days), so I only have 40 more days of work left! 🥳
  • Options
    Wahoo can’t wait to finish work! 34 more days for me! 

I am not sleeping well due to discomfort and also extremely vivid dreams! I was a zombie in the office today! 
  • Options
    It’s really flying by!!! 
    When my doctor told me after my next appointment I’ll be going every 2 weeks, it really hit me how fast it’s going. 
    I am forcing my husband to paint her nursery this week 😂😂 he’s been putting it off, but if she does come early like my son, that’s 9 weeks!
  • Options
    @Chellefish I hope you aren’t coming down with something. Being sick and pregnant is the worst. Try and take some time for yourself the next few weeks, sounds like you’ll be busy!!

@Rachel.a21 Hopefully your little girl lets you have some rest time at home
    before she comes! I had my last day at 39 weeks with my son and my water broke at work. I was SO upset lol. I really wanted that week to rest and relax before. 

@Sunshine8888 my dreams have been super vivid lately too! Woo for only 34 days of work. That’s exciting!  It is coming so quickly. I’m not sure I feel ready!