Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Third Trimester February-May

Replies

• Still soo tiny @Rachel.a21

@Rockinmom2, happy 30 weeks! 75% done! 

Here’s me at nearly 30 weeks 

• @Rachel.a21 you look smaller this time? Do you feel that way? 

@Lillian2410 I’m literally the opposite. I’ve been stuffy since day one ugh!

@Sunshine8888 you look so great. All baby! 

I’ve been so tired the last few weeks. Just trying to make it until the kids go to bed. I want to nap all day
  • @Sunshine8888 Love your bump!!
  • Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Feb 20, 2020 10:58PM

@Rockinmom2 Yes I am definitely carrying smaller than with my son. I also carried him a lot higher too, which is funny because everyone says boys carry low lol here is my side belly pic with my son at 28 weeks
  • *Sunshine**Sunshine* Regular
    edited Feb 21, 2020 8:38AM
    Ladies, I’m a bit freaked out this morning. Sorry if this is TMI but when I went for a wee this morning I wiped and there was like a smalll quite hard ball of something browny and mucus like - it was tiny but noticeable and now I’m thinking what on earth was that! I’m not in any pain and baby is wriggling away so trying not to worry but does anyone have any ideas what this was and should I be worried?
  • @Sunshine8888 sounds a bit like your mucus plug. I wouldn’t worry. It can build itself up again or not. You can always call to get checked out I’d youre a bit nervous, just to see what they say. As long as there’s no red blood or contractions, you should be ok :)
  • Thanks @Rockinmom2, I was wondering if it could be this. I haven’t had any more so hopefully it’s nothing. I am most definitely not ready for baby yet, we haven’t picked up the pram etc or even started the nursery! 🙈
  • I haven’t started a nursery either. Finally went today after my glucose test and got her paint though! Now I told my husband I NEED him to paint when he’s off next week so we can put her crib together 😅 I’ll be getting her stroller/car seat next month, then that’s all we have left besides the obvious clothes, diapers, wipes, etc.
  • My husband and I have agreed on a name! We are naming our daughter Ellie Rae ☺️ It feels good to have a name picked out this early lol I was 30 something weeks when we finally chose our son’s name 
  • We haven’t really got anything sorted for baby ... we’ve had a nightmare recently and had to moved in with parents for a short time ...and haven’t got anything in the house sorted but we are hoping to move in the next few months so I don’t know just how much to do... I’m hoping this week to go on a massive shopping spre to get everything sorted 
  • @Rachel.a21 what a beautiful name! I get such relief once that was done, helped make it more real. 

@Lillian2410 oh my gosh, poor thing! Having to move twice while pregnant is a lot. Hopefully you get things sorted soon!

I have just about had it with these hormones. My Braxton Hicks are getting pretty bad. I spent most of yesterday on the couch having them on and off for hours. It’s so exhausting. And then hubby and I got in a small fight that I turned into a huge one and it just made me feel so much worse. I slept so poorly and I feel so exhausted from the BH and crying forever. Ugh.  I’m sure tomorrow will be better I’m just struggling with all these emotions 
  • Aww hun bless you I’m with you on the Braxton Hicks I’ve had some really bad days.... so difficult at this stage I think there another hormone surge at 30 weeks so might be why you are feeling so emotional and hopefully you’ll be feeling better soon x
  • @Rockinmom2 it is such a relief! And oh no, I’m sorry you are feeling pain 😔 I hate when I get into arguments with my husband as well 

• I started some crafts for the nursery today. I love how they turned out! And they were so cheap and easy to make
  • @Rachel.a21 those are SO beautiful!! I am soooo not crafty. My sister in law is amazing at things like that and just laughs at me when we try and do crafty things together.  I bet those will be so beautiful in the nursery 
  • @Rockinmom2 Thank you! I love to craft but hardly find the time anymore. There’s a couple more things im wanting to make that I’ve seen on Pinterest! That site is dangerous lol 
  • I had my 28 week check up, glucose test and anti-d injection on Thursday. 
    The doctor wasn’t happy with his size and sent to get a growth scan, was told I’m measuring very big (about 31 weeks), that they’re nearly sure I’ve got GD and that I’m going to have a very big baby 😅. They’ve increased my visits to every 1-2 weeks to monitor his size and reckon I will be induced at the end of April rather than letting me go to my due date (May 11th)
    Heard nothing from the hospital so I called them today to ask about my results and was told if I didn’t get a call then I don’t have GD 🤷🏼‍♀️. So I’m a bit lost at the moment. I’m in back with my gp on Friday and in the hospital on March 5th. I’ll be asking loads of questions in the hospital. 

The doctor I saw on Thursday was quite rude, every time I tried to ask a question she cut across me and she was a bit patronising. I’m hoping I get to see my regular doctor next week.....
  • @Rach24 what’s with these rude doctors?! They’re telling you important things and then expect you not to ask questions? Crazy! Unless you were really off on tour cycle days it sounds like GD. But maybe you’re just making a big baby! When is the growth scan? March 5th? Let us know how it goes!
  • @Rockinmom2 Honestly they previous doctors I've seen were lovely but this one just didn't want me to talk. They gave me a growth scan straight away on the day and then I had to go back to the doctor for review. On the scan sheet itself it had my due date of 11/05/2020 but then had an estimated delivery date (by size) of 22/04/2020.
    Every time I tried to ask questions about my due date and if they are going to induce me she just kept going on about me possibly having GD. Which I totally understand is important, my auntie has type 1 diabetes so I'm very familiar with it, but I just want to get some clarification on what the next steps are aside from watching what I eat. 
  • @Rach24 I totally understand! I would be the same way. Hopefully someone will get you some answers soon!