Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Third Trimester February-May

Replies

• Options
    @Rach24, that sounds like a lot to deal with, hope you’re ok 💕 rude doctors are inexcusable! 

@Rockinmom2 aww that sounds tough, I’m not sure I’m getting BH, sometimes my stomach goes really tight and hard but it’s not painful. I feel like I’m packing on the pounds now but so far it is all on my stomach - hope it stays that way! 

@Rachel.a21" those decorations are lovely, I wish I was more creative!  

So we tackled the nursery this weekend and it’s looking fab! I am so exhausted though and stiff from all the hard work! Feel like I’ve done a load of squats!! 

I went to my first NCT class tonight, I really enjoyed it but at one point when the practitioner was talking about birth I went all dizzy and thought I was going to faint and had to sit down 🙈 it just made it all so real. 

But I left feeling good about everything and looking forward to the next class. Ive also made an enquiry for pregnancy yoga 🧘‍♀️ and thinking of buying the digital pack for hypnobirthing from the positive birth company. Has anyone tried this?
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 Thank you! I can’t wait until we tackle our nursery this week. Once it gets painted, I’ll be able to start setting up everything
  • Options
    You guys. I’m hungry ALL THE TIME. I eat and then I’m hungry, and repeat all day long. I feel like I’ve just been eating forever. And I’m running out of healthy snack options. There’s only so many pieces of fruit or tiny bags of nuts I can eat 😫
  • Options
    My extreme hunger hit the first trimester. Maybe that’s why I gained all my weight sooner than everyone else. Now, I’m not really hungry throughout the day. Maybe my “extreme” weight gain will slow down lol 
  • Options
    @Rockinmom2 I have days when I’m hungry. Today been a bottomless pit. Others I can’t eat a thing. Been feeling really sicky today too. 

I’m a hormonal mess too crying at everything I need sleep but wake every hour. I worry if I haven’t felt little one move in a bit even though I know it’s still early to have a pattern. God knows how I’m going to survive the next 13 weeks. 

@Rachel.a21 @s@Sunshine8888 well done tackling the nursery.  We still need to clear out the room we are going to use, although hubby now wants to love house which is stressing me a bit as I’m not ready to move. We are over 3 floors and not sure how practical this is going to be for us. We haven’t bought anything for baby yet still don’t want to jinx it. Need to get a list together. 
  • Options
    Happy 31 weeks to me! 
    I’m actually feeling pretty good today. I got in a great workout and then took the dog for a walk. Should be a fairly relaxing weekend, which is nice. I am starting to feel like I need to get things ready for when the baby gets here, like making school schedules for the kids, putting the bassinet together, washing baby clothes. It feels like a lot! 
    How’s everyone doing and feeling?
  • Options
    Wahoo 31 weeks! Also feeling pretty good - started pregnancy yoga last night and really enjoyed it. 

Bump update

• Options

29 weeks here! She’s popping out now. I need to book a 4D scan since I don’t have a regular scan for 5 more weeks. That’s just too long to wait! I’m still impatiently waiting on my husband to paint the nursery lol I may just do it myself. I want to get decorations put up. My work is throwing me a baby shower on March 9th, so I told him it has to be painted before I bring gifts home and have nowhere to put them
  • Options
    Love those bumps!!!

@Sunshine8888 how was the yoga? I’m getting to the point where I think I need to add more of that into my routine and less cardio. The stretching will feel nice I think. You’re looking fantastic, as always. 

@Rachel.a21 there she is!! Does it feel different at all since she pooped out? I ended up helping my husband paint our daughters room when I was 35 weeks. I do not recommend it lol. I was exhausted and soooo sore. Hopefully you guys can get it done soon. 

It’s the middle of the night here and my little one went to bed with a bad cough and fever (meds brought its down now) so my mom anxiety isn’t letting me get much sleep. 
    Between that and worrying about baby’s movement, this pregnancy can’t get over fast enough. I am not normally so anxious. It’s draining!
  • Options
    @Rockinmom2 Yes, it definitely is very different now! My back is killing me most days at work and it’s harder for me to get up out of seats and off the couch 😂 also hard for me to bend over to put socks on. He told me he will paint when he’s off next week because he needs new paint brushes. I told him I’ll make sure the room is prepped and the baby stuff is moved out (clothes and other little things)
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 , getting off the sofa is soooo hard now 🙈😂
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 Yes it is 😂 it’s a whole process to get up 
  • Options
    31 week check up went well. Baby is still head down with nice healthy heart beat. Only thing is my iron levels are borderline low which would explain the extreme tiredness recently - I just thought it was all part of the third trimester! I’m already taking iron supplements in my vitamins so guess I’d better up the red meat and leafy veg intake 
  • Options
    My girl is all over the place lol I will feel her head press out across the top of my stomach and she basically stomps on my bladder 😖😖 my son was pretty much head down the whole time
  • Options
    Just got the call that I passed my glucose test, but I’m anemic so they are prescribing me iron. Looks like we are in the same boat @Sunshine8888
  • Options
    I think they leave it too long between blood test ... cuz of other issues my anemia was picked up at 20 weeks I couldn’t imagine what it would have been if I waited til 28 weeks to have it tested as It would have been so low... i keep forgetting my tablets and got my HB up to 116 again but now it’s fallen to 106 again 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @Lillian2410 I agree. The first time I had bloods does was around 8 weeks, so not again until 28 weeks is a big gap. I am sure I’ve been anemic for quite a while now without it being noticed 
  • Options
    Yeah I was like that with my first I get really bad palpitations that’s how I know my iron is low. It is too much of a gap 
  • Options
    I had my blood tested at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 28 weeks - it is quite a long gap between 12 and 28 I agree!
  • Options
    This is the first pregnancy that I haven’t been anemic. It will take a few days but the extra iron will really make a difference. It can feel so exhausting. I asked, in this pregnancy to be tested around 20 weeks, because of the long gap. No one wants to feel so tired for months.  And yay for passing glucose @Rachel.a21

I can feel my little girl A LOT most days. I don’t know if she’s head down or not, I can’t tell lol, but I can see and feel things ALL over the place. Something moving from one side to another. It can be uncomfortable at times