Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Third Trimester February-May

Replies

• @Rockinmom2 You look great! I feel you on the feeling rough. I’ve been having side pain all day today and it doesn’t feel any better if I’m sitting down. On the bright side, my work is throwing me a shower on Monday, so that will be fun. Also, finally got my husband to start painting the nursery today!
  • @Rachel.a21 I’m sorry you’re not feeling well either. The last trimester can be so hard. But, showers are a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy it! Makes everything feel a little more real. 
    We just got our car seat/stroller delivered today. Yay!
  • @Rockinmom2 That’s awesome! That’s the last thing we need to get, but we are waiting until next month. I’m hoping my husband will have the room done today so I can start organizing 
  • I feel guilty for saying this but I’m absolutely hating the third trimester! I think I’ve cried every day - I don’t know what’s wrong with me! I love my husband but he’s constantly annoying me at the moment and I’m really starting to get on his nerves too. He’s losing his patience with me. Argh. He’s away this weekend so maybe the break will do us both some good.  I just don’t know how I’m going to get through the next 8-10 weeks!!!!! Still seems so long 😖
  • hey ladies, been awol again work has been crazy recently and starting to take its toll on me I think.  

@sunshine8888 no need to feel guilty you are feeling a whole range of emotions, there are moments that I want to tell my husband to be quiet at times and I know i'm not being rational lol.

we had a little scare yesterday and ended up in the hospital to be checked over, woke up to find some blood which freaked me out but the maternity triage were amazing and took me straight in to be checked up, my heartrate and blood pressure was through the roof and little ones heartbeat was monitored for 30 mins (hubby got to hear it for the first time), thankfully hearing the heartbeat allowed mine to settle.  They were concerne as I have had no bleeding at all but seems to be an ectropion bleed and not anything that is concerning for bubs. I just need to watch for any further bleeding as will need to go back for another anti-d injection if it happens again.  Starting to feel our little girl move more now and more frequently, 27+6 days today finally about to make it into the 3rd trimester here. 

• 32 weeks x have a good weekend girls!
  • Glad everything is looking ok @Chellefish!
  • jhunekjhunek Regular
    edited Mar 7, 2020 12:26PM

30 weeks today! I thought its a good occasion to share my belly photo. Happy weekend everyone! 
  • Such cute bumps ladies!! We are getting so close 
  • Love all the bump pics girls 🥰

not the clearest for mine but now 28+2, this was on the beach earlier with my little boy too! 

• Aww beautiful bump pics everyone x
  • Hello ladies,
    Need your opinion/advice 😕
    Recently my little one moved head down from being horizontal (I am 28+4) and since then my sleep quality got a lot worse since I feel her every single wiggle when I lay on either side and she moves A LOT.
    I know I should be grateful that my baby is healthy and doing well but sometimes her movements feel so uncomfortable I end up getting out of bed and staying awake for a bit 😞 Anyone else has same issue or is it just me? 
  • Yes hun movements are just so strong now that they do keep you awake .. my little lady’s is mostly head down I think but exactly like you when she goes horizontal it feels like she’s trying to escape 😂
  • Ladies!! Gorgeous bumps, I love them!! 

@Sunshine8888 try not to feel guilty hon. It’s all totally normal. I’ve mentioned before that hubby and I fight the most when I’m pregnant. It’s so hard on us both. But we’ve got a ton of extra hormones and they really do make it hard to think rationally. I hope your weekend apart helps you settle a bit. Good news is, typically once baby is out, you’ll feel much more like yourself. 

@Chellefish so glad everyone is ok! That must have been a bit scary. Are they monitoring your BP more closely now or was it just a spike since you got nervous?

@BobtheCat I think that’s kind of how it’s going to be now :(
    I try and  get as comfortable as possible and a lot of nights I can sleep through them. Try a maternity pillow if you don’t have one yet. Love mine

@Rachel.a21 I thought about you this weekend when my husband said he wanted to paint our sons room before baby gets here. I could’ve strangled him. I’m 32 weeks pregnant, as big as a house, can barely bend over, but sure, let’s paint 😤 
    his heart is in the right place. I think my son, who’s 6, is having a hard time with the baby coming and being a girl, so hubby thought we could redecorate his room and give him a more grown up play space. I get it, it’s nice, but I never know how I’m going to feel from day to day now. He told me he’s have his mom come over and help him after I explained this is a bit lol. Men! 

• It’s hard for anyone to understand how you feel... my and my twin sister went shopping yesterday she’s 29 weeks and I’m 30 we walked to the one shop we wanted to go to and then back to the car we wasn’t out longer than an hour n half but we both felt like it was a marathon walking back to the car 😂

weve got so much to do before baby comes but now my boys got chicken pox it’s really put us behind 
  • @Rockinmom2 I can relate to the son not being excited about a girl. My son is 8 and he cried when we announced it was a girl. He has warmed up a LOT now, but I still think it’s going to be an adjustment. For him, he’s been an only child for 8 years and now that’s all about to change. Funny you say about redecorating his room because we just looked at some decor to hang in his room yesterday 🙂 luckily, my husband took care of the painting and didn’t ask anything of me. I came home from work Friday to her room fully painted. Now I have to wait impatiently for us to order her dresser so I can start organizing clothes. 
  • 31-week check-up today! Everything went great and baby girl’s heart rate was 167. Have a scan booked for March 26th, so I’m hoping it flies by since it’s been 12 weeks since we have had a scan 
  • We’re hoping to go and collect the pram and car seat etc on Saturday! Also I need to do a big online order of all the bits I’m currently missing, it’s just having the time atm!! 19 more days of work plus yoga and NCT classes in the evenings, I seem to be busier than ever! On a happy note, my husband and I have been together 10 years today ❤️
  • Happy 31 weeks @Rachel.a21!! Your scan will be here before you know it. Mines not until April 2nd. It will have been 16 weeks since my last one!!  Did you have your work baby shower, how was it?!

@Sunshine8888 I just placed an online order for all our missing bits lol. Just have to organize it! Happy Anniversary!! So exciting 
  • ChellefishChellefish Regular
    edited Mar 10, 2020 1:16PM
    you ladies are so super organised lol, we still haven't bought one thing for baby yet.  Can't decide on our pram/travel system got it maybe down to two and I need to speak to my dad as they have agreed to buy that for us.  I really should start making a list of what we need but don't know where to start at the moment, my friend just laughed when she realised we haven't started yet at 28+3.  Must clear out the spare room at some point too.

We have a private 4D scan this weekend so looking forward to seeing little one again, i'm starting to feel her a little more and since the scare last week she seems to have been more active during the day which is reassuring.

@Rockinmom2 we think my heartrate must've spiked due to the stress and worry as its been fine since and came down dramatically once we had heard babies heart beat was ok.  I just need to monitor for any further bleeding and go back in if it happens to be checked again but hoping that we get away without that.