Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint pregnancy test

edited Feb 15, 2020 4:37AM in Pregnancy

I've been feeling slightly unwell recently so on the off chance bought a pack of pregnancy tests from Amazon. I've received to faint positive results, both lines have appeared within the 3 minute time window. I'm battling with myself to get my Hope's up and buy another to be sure or whether I'm imagining it. Think I just need a bit of confirmation I'm not crazy. 

Replies

• Options
    These are faint positives for sure. You should get darker line in fee days with fmu good idea to try different brand.. fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    Maybe a better picture. I'm just glad I'm not the only one seeing it. I will buy a couple more in a week and see. Desperately don't want to get my hopes up. 
  • Options
    Faint positive I’d say :) xx
  • Options
    I couldnt wait the week and done two more of a different brand and have recieved the same 🙈 Will be attending GP tomorrow to be 100% though as I'm not getting my hopes up. 
  • Options
    Congratulations ! You got your bfp🥰 wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months 💖