Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Early scan

I had a scan today and no heartbeat was detected but she said I may be earlier than calculated and I'm measuring5 to 6 weeks,I should be 8 weeks in a few days but that's with a 28 day cycle, I have a cycle between 30 and 33 days  . I have to go 2mrw for another one but u haven't  much hope tbh I think it looks like bad news ,I'm so confused right now and I'm trying not to breakdown as i may not stop. I have kids already and my little boy has been so excited I dont know how to tell him if it's bad news . I had a miscarriage last year in june at 5 weeks 6 days and had a bleed ,I've had nothing like that this time 

Replies

• You might just be in early stages. I hope they will see the heartbeat sometimes it's not viable at 5 weeks. This is why they are doing extra scan for you. Dont worry much and keep positive. Negativity and stress affects your body.  Update us later I'm sure you will be fine
  • Thanks @Ayana but I'm pretty sure of my dates as was using opks and tracking ,I've already come to the conclusion that it's another miscarriage, I dont know why this keeps happening to me ,like a bad dream x
  • @90schick try stay positive! Got my fingers crossed for you today, let us know how it goes ❤️