Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Digital clear blue

So ladies. I took a test Friday just gone and it said 1-2 weeks. So I am I fact 3-4 weeks right. But i did that before my period came I was meant for my period yesterday (29 match) Some people say you have to wait till after you’re period for it to pick up? I didn’t have too! Also if I look back I must of been pregnant just after my period 27th or feb or before my period?! It’s saying that I would be due on my birthday the 30th November? I called midwifes they was going to send me out an appointment. Doctor on the phone said it could also be possible that I’m 7-8 weeks and not 3-4? Anybody else experienced this?? 

Replies

• I've not experienced this personally but can make some guesses based on what you've said.

I doubt you're 7-8 weeks - it definitely is possible but it's much more likely that you ovulated shortly after your most recent period finished. I believe this for two reasons, you've implied you had a normal period earlier this month and also if you were 7-8 weeks then a digital definitely should be reading 3+ weeks by this point. 

My best guess would be that you're probably 2 1/2 - 3 weeks pregnant and have a reasonably high level of HCG. 

Congratulations and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :smile: