Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

c0conutz is preggers again - January 2021 baby 💕

We can only hope and pray that the little one sticks, but I’m making a new diary and hope that I get to use it longer this time around, until January 2021 to be exact! ❤️

So far I’m tired, I have some light period-like cramps, a lot of air in my tummy, I don’t like the taste of milk anymore, my breasts are sore on the sides toward my armpits (like last time) aaand I’m still feeling.. ugh. Still having acid reflux, only with fresh food and drinks - it just comes right back up. 

I’ll update more as soon as I’m at least 5+1; I just need to see thar number first. Last time I got to 5+0. 

Hugs xx

Replies

• It’s wonderful news @c0conutz. Hoping this is a very sticky bean!!! How many tests have you done?xxx
  • EmJ3 said:
    It’s wonderful news @c0conutz. Hoping this is a very sticky bean!!! How many tests have you done?xxx
    Thank you!! ❤️ Me too! 🥰

I have done 5 tests since yesterday! Gonna buy a digital too. 
  • Oh @c0conutz we are over the moon for you! Wishing you a super sticky bean and if and when you are ready, we'd love to see you over on the Due in January 2021 birth club if you fancy it. 
  • c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited May 5, 2020 9:38PM
    ❤️❤️ Much love! I hope so too! 🤞🏼
  • Oh @c0conutz we are over the moon for you! Wishing you a super sticky bean and if and when you are ready, we'd love to see you over on the Due in January 2021 birth club if you fancy it. 
    Thank you so much!! ❤️ Yes I hope it’s a sticky one. I will join as soon as it feels more real haha! 

xx
  • Sending you lots of love and hope x
  • Thank you so much @SmithL35 💕

For the first time EVER a digital test says PREGNANT! I finally got my reaction, I’m crying and shaking - of happiness and of course nerves. It’s a big thing! It seems that my HCG rise is healthier this time around. 

🙏🏼😍

• Pregnant 1-2! 💕
  • Oh amazing!! I am so pleased for you :)
  • SmithL35 said:
    Oh amazing!! I am so pleased for you :)
    Thank you so much! ❤️ We are so happy and thankful. 🎉
  • Actually I’m not gonna wait until 5+1, lol! Hello again 👋🏼😂

I actually think I was less than 5+0 last time... I was actually 4+5! Which is a week from now. I’m 3+5 today. 

I’m SUPER tired btw. It’s no joke! 😅 I also had some shooting pain (like hard pinching) in my groin yesterday, like two times a few hours apart. Really weird, but I googled it and it’s normal. 👍🏼
  • 4+4*

• I’m 13 dpo. It feels amazing to see a healthy line progression and now I can finally enjoy this more! 🥰 I’ve had the heart in my throat since I got my first line, scrared that the same thing will happen. And this makes me relaxed! However, I will stop testing. I MAY take another at 18 dpo. But now that I can see a very clear line and it has gotten a lot stronger in a few days there’s no need to take more. I’m pregnant! 💕 What a time! xx
  • My boobs are even more sore than ever now! Holy... They ache! 😂 Also today I’m feeling more cramps, but it’s not painful. 

Yesterday I started crying because my bf took a bite of my slice of bread, haha! 😳

• Yay! I am so happy; 4+0 and an awesome line 🎉 My skin is also looking a lot better 💕
  • Congratulations @c0conutz it’s just lovely news. Enjoy those lines.xxx
  • EmJ3 said:
    Congratulations @c0conutz it’s just lovely news. Enjoy those lines.xxx
    Thank you so much! 😄💕 I am, it’s just amazing. xx
  • c0conutz said:

Yay! I am so happy; 4+0 and an awesome line 🎉 My skin is also looking a lot better 💕
    Ahhh really happy for you! 😍
  • c0conutz said:

Yay! I am so happy; 4+0 and an awesome line 🎉 My skin is also looking a lot better 💕
    Ahhh really happy for you! 😍
    Thank you!! ❤️ How are you doing? ☺️
  • Curiosity101Curiosity101 Regular
    edited May 9, 2020 4:57PM
    c0conutz said:
    My boobs are even more sore than ever now! Holy... They ache! 
    I know every pregnancy is different but it always makes me smile when people are symptom spotting when TTC their first. 'My boobs are sore' is often quoted and I'm always thinking to myself... trust me... you'll know when they're sore. 

I remember I literally couldn't let anything touch them at all, couldn't sleep on my front, just had to be so careful. They were like two very very tender bruises for a number of weeks. 

Congratulations - this is all very positive news and great line progression  :)