Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'll guess your babys gender

Replies

• Aww okay glad everytging Is okay. Baby must have. Been having a proper wiggle and very active as it's rly hard to see much for 12 wk scan if that makes sense... I still have a slight lean girl at. The moment. For your little. One if you would like update with 14 wk scan tomorrow and I'll tell you wat I think.. Or ask for a potty shot (a shot of in between legs so you can see gender bits and/or bum sometimes...) xx
  • The sonographer did say it was moving alot, took him a while to even get those shots lol! Hopefully better ones tomorrow, thank you so much, I shall speak to you soon xx
  • Guesses welcome. First pic is 12 weeks 2nd is at 14 x
  • Guesses welcome. First pic is 12 weeks 2nd is at 14 x
    Sorry hun leg is hiding nub in 1st pic and no signs of gender on 2nd one. X
  • Is this one any better x 
  • Is this one any better x 
    Yes much clearer.. I'm leaning girl! Nub isn't risen and its forked. X
  • Mumma87 said:ohhhhhh exciting we have one little boy already. Would be over the moon either way x
    Is this one any better x 
    Yes much clearer.. I'm leaning girl! Nub isn't risen and its forked. X

• I'm deffo leaning girl for you hun.. Please update when u find out. Xx
  • LouiseB24 said:
    The sonographer did say it was moving alot, took him a while to even get those shots lol! Hopefully better ones tomorrow, thank you so much, I shall speak to you soon xx
    Deffo hun upload with a new pic today and I'll see if I can help xx
  • Mumma87 said:
    I'm deffo leaning girl for you hun.. Please update when u find out. Xx
    Will do 🥰
  • Hi, back again 😂 baby was such a little wriggler the sonographer struggled to get measurements but managed to get this one pic, dates she got today were 13+3 not sure if you will be able to tell anything xx

• Lovely to see you here @LouiseB24 !! Congratulations again! What is your due date? 

Here are pictures of mine at 12+1 . Kept hiding its bum as was difficult for the sonographer to measure head to rump lol plus my bladder was massive and kept squashing the poor thing.

• Hi sunshine. I can't actualy see a nub as its quite blurry in that area of. Your scan. Maybe bab ywas quite fidgety.. Have you got any others x
  • No sorry @mumma87 it was a very jumpy baby Haha! I had been thinking that white line near the bottom could be it but looking at other scans , that is way too low. Only 3 weeks tomorrow to wait for gender scan. Thanks anyway :) x
  • @mumma87 @LouiseB24 uploaded a new scan just above all mine, done want mine to hide hers 😊 x
  • Hi @SunshineB lovely to speak to you again, they measured me at 13+3 and like you're little baby mine was very awkward to trying to get measurments and pictures, so glad everything is good with you xxx
  • Ahh fab news! You should pop over to November Birth club and join in 🥰 @louiseb24 xx
  • 12+5. Any guesses on this please? I’m confused if that line is the nub or umbilical cord?! 
  • 12 week scan. Can you guess gender x
  • 12 week scan. Can u guess gender?