Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'll guess your babys gender

Replies

• 12+5. Any guesses on this please? I’m confused if that line is the nub or umbilical cord?! 
    Ohh this is a tricky one... As it it has the fork look and the stacked so could be either do you have any other pics xx
  • 12 week scan. Can u guess gender?
    Little bit blurry but I think girl. X
  • Mumma87 said:
    12+5. Any guesses on this please? I’m confused if that line is the nub or umbilical cord?! 
    Ohh this is a tricky one... As it it has the fork look and the stacked so could be either do you have any other pics xx
    Thank you for replying. That’s what’s confusing me too?! Can see a fork but then what’s the bit just above it...

Here’s another 2 xx

• @Mumma87 hey, did you manage to get a look at todays scan I posted xx
  • LouiseB24 said:
    Hi, back again 😂 baby was such a little wriggler the sonographer struggled to get measurements but managed to get this one pic, dates she got today were 13+3 not sure if you will be able to tell anything xx

Just had a look I'm not sure if it is the nub. But I'm leaning a little towards boy x
  • Mumma87 said:
    12+5. Any guesses on this please? I’m confused if that line is the nub or umbilical cord?! 
    Thank you for replying. That’s what’s confusing me too?! Can see a fork but then what’s the bit just above it...

Here’s another 2 xx

I'm thinking more boy for you. X
  • Mumma87 said:

Here’s another 2 xx

The bit above it the two lines is usually signs of penis and scrotum I'll show u a clue via my friends scan she has just given birth to her baby boy 4 wks ago and its very similar to your scan x
  • Thank you for taking the time to reply @Mumma87 I have been thinking boy myself, but time will tell xx
  • LouiseB24 said:
    Thank you for taking the time to reply @Mumma87 I have been thinking boy myself, but time will tell xx
    Boys are wonderful. I have 2 there both such mummys boys... Wel they was unt I hit 4 motnhs pregnant again then they decided daddy was the best. We then found out we are having a girl this time so my boys gone all excited about having a sister there only 3 and 4 yrs old. 11 months between them. I'm due 5th June but being induced 29th May if nothing happens before. I knew with my boys at 12 wk scan they were boys and knew I was havimg a girl this time from 12 wk scan xx
  • Aw thats amazing!!  I have a girl already but she has just turned 7, so quite a big gap, feels like I'm starting from scratch again. I've had 3 scans up to now and when I've been watching the screen I just have a gut feeling of a boy, could be totally wrong but either way ill just be so happy to have a happy healthy baby...not long for you to go, i hope everything goes well for your delivery xx
  • Aww bless ya... Gut feelings are right 80% if the time... Thankyou hun kinda excited now.. Got a stretch and sweep on Friday 22nd so hopefuly that triggers something. Had some niggles but my midwife said it's known as  a prodramol labour. Where it starts and stops xx
  • This is my 12+1 week ultrasound, could you guess if its a boy or girl
  • Piya said:
    This is my 12+1 week ultrasound, could you guess if its a boy or girl
    Sorry hun I don't want to attempt a guess with your pics unless u have any others as I think I can see the nub but Im. Not confident it is the nub and feel it might be part of a leg xx
  • Hi @Mumma87 would you mind having a look at my 12 week scan please 

• What do you all think? I think boy personally. I already have a little boy. 12.2 days the scan is. No baby girl been born in the family for 11 years. 8 baby’s been born since and all been boys!! Xxxx
  • Does look to be rising so Id say boy. I'd like to be wrong for u right now. Be nice to have a little lady in the family...  I'm in same position. On my husbands side of family hes the youngest and he's 36 years old. We have two sons and now I'm expecting. A little girl. First girl born in over 40 years his side of family. I'm currently 38+1 so not much. Longer til someone. Is going to get very spoilt xxx
  • I do have 12 weeks and 20 week's scan.. Which one do i need to share? 
  • Dni said:
    I do have 12 weeks and 20 week's scan.. Which one do i need to share? 
    12 wk one please. And if u have more then 1pic that would be great x
  • Sure.. I have attached more.. Please check it out.. 
  • Please have a look..