Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'll guess your babys gender

Replies

• Boy*
  • Jennasuth said:
    Any guesses with this 12 week scan? Thanks  :)
    Sorry the leg is covering where I need to look so I can't tell you what I think unless you have other shots 
  • SharonS19 said:
    Hey had my scan today at 14 weeks and 3 days. What gender do you think the baby is from the 3 scan pics? 🙂 thank you! 
    Hiya, I can't tell youfrom these. First scan babys leg is blocking the area an the second two pics it's faded out right at bottom of stomach so no area visible at all for me to view x

• Any nub showing in this one?

Thanks
  • Jennasuth said:

Any nub showing in this one?

Thanks
    Yes! And this one looks girly! Are you able to find out gender at 20 wk scan 
  • Any guesses on this one for my cousin :-)

• Hi, can you please guess the baby’s gender ? scan from today and it’s 13 weeks and 5 days 

thansk xx 

• Any guesses on this? Surprise twins!
  • @Mumma87 Hi. You had rightly predicted my baby s gender in Mar 2021. Birthed him in Aug 2021 and he’s already 14mo now. How time flies! I just thought Ill drop to in to say Hi and send Love to you and your family ❤️
  • 13 weeks exactly
  • yaoza said:
    @Mumma87 Hi. You had rightly predicted my baby s gender in Mar 2021. Birthed him in Aug 2021 and he’s already 14mo now. How time flies! I just thought Ill drop to in to say Hi and send Love to you and your family ❤️

Aww that's great Hun! Fantastic news so glad he's doing so well! Were all very well thankyou! Kiddies growing up fast. Xx
  • Hi, you guessed my baby correctly last year and a friend of mine (not on here) asked if I could get u to look at her pics to have a guess please x

thanks x
  • MrsH02 said:
    Hi, you guessed my baby correctly last year and a friend of mine (not on here) asked if I could get u to look at her pics to have a guess please x

thanks x

I would say girl Hun, what gestation is pregnancy/bub xx

L3IGH94 said:
    13 weeks exactly
    Bit blurry, and 13 weeks a little over rough guessing gestation, but I'm slightly leaning towards girl 
  • Hi, she was 12 weeks 5 days 
  • MrsH02 said:
    Hi, she was 12 weeks 5 days 
    Hiya, then yea I would say 100%0 she's having a baby girl x can you please update when she finds out or delivers xx
  • Mumma87 said:
    Jennasuth said:

Thanks
    My baby girl was born 4 weeks ago 💕
  • Jennasuth said:
    Mumma87 said:
    Jennasuth said:

Thanks
    My baby girl was born 4 weeks ago 💕
    Aww congratulations Hun, how are you both doing? How much did she weigh xx
  • I'm going to have to go back through all of these to find out my accuracy on gender guessing via nubs 😂
  • Mumma87 said:
    MrsH02 said:
    Hiya, then yea I would say 100%0 she's having a baby girl x can you please update when she finds out or delivers xx
    She’s had a gender scan today and it’s a girl 💗
  • MrsH02 said:
    Mumma87 said:
    MrsH02 said:
    She’s had a gender scan today and it’s a girl 💗
    I thought so... Was pretty clear it was a baby pink bundle ,congratulations to your friend, I wish her a healthy and happy rest of her pregnancy xx