Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'll guess your babys gender

Replies

• Mumma87 said:
    yaoza said:
    @Mumma87 Hi. You had rightly predicted my baby s gender in Mar 2021. Birthed him in Aug 2021 and he’s already 14mo now. How time flies! I just thought Ill drop to in to say Hi and send Love to you and your family ❤️

Aww that's great Hun! Fantastic news so glad he's doing so well! Were all very well thankyou! Kiddies growing up fast. Xx
    They sure do ❤️ And quite a handful as well 🤣 However do you keep your sanity 🤣
  • Hi any clues here? 12+2 Thank you 
  • Loz27 said:
    Hi any clues here? 12+2 Thank you 
    Hiya Loz. Not really know as this looks like the back of your baby or just very very blurry. Xx
  • Ok thank you! X

• Hi! Any idea with these? I'm actually 35 weeks now and we're having a surprise so just enjoying the speculation at this point! 
  • Jade218Jade218 Regular
    edited Feb 25, 2023 10:13AM
    Is this post still active i would love people to guess 
  • Hey, not sure if still active, so nice of you to guess for ladies here. I don't think my pics were any good from 12 weeks but this was the best one if you see any clues. Sorry its upside down. Xx
  • @Herestohoping hi Hun, congratulations, I'm sorry but I can't see nub here to be able to give you a guess at gender. X
  • Jade218 said:
    Is this post still active i would love people to guess 
    Still active Hun, do you want to upload a picture for me to have a look ? 
  • @Mumma87 thank you so much for looking, I didn't think there would be any clues! I have gotten used to not knowing! 

Hope you having a lovely week :) 
  • Hey, this one is from 20wks but I don't think bottom half is visible? 
  • Hiya, are you able to make any guesses from this pic? X
  • Is this chat still active iv just had my 12 week scan and would love to know if you can guess the nub on my scan 😁
  • GH29 said:

Hi! Any idea with these? I'm actually 35 weeks now and we're having a surprise so just enjoying the speculation at this point! 
    Hi Hun, sorry no nub visible in your scan pics x
  • Is this chat still active iv just had my 12 week scan and would love to know if you can guess the nub on my scan 😁
    Hi Hun.. yep chat still active, send over your scan pics and I'll have a look. Remember to cross out your name please for your own privacy on personal details x
  • These are my scans I'm 12+4 x 

• Little bit of a tricky one, angle leans more towards a girl. But nub is still raised towards boy.if I had to guess tho I think I would lean more towards girl. Xx
  • Mumma87 said:

Little bit of a tricky one, angle leans more towards a girl. But nub is still raised towards boy.if I had to guess tho I think I would lean more towards girl. Xx
    Thank you 😁 I'll be having an gender scan in afew weeks so will let you know. X
  • Mumma87 said:

Little bit of a tricky one, angle leans more towards a girl. But nub is still raised towards boy.if I had to guess tho I think I would lean more towards girl. Xx
    Thank you 😁 I'll be having an gender scan in afew weeks so will let you know. X
    Thankyou , some babies are so easy to see. N I can almost guarantee what gender is via nub. Ive had quite alot of them correct on here. X