Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'll guess your babys gender

Replies

• Boy or girl?
  • Hi can you guess mine please. These are 13 week pictures 

no worries if not 😊 thanks xx

• debster01 said:

Girl lean. But there is a little ball like lump above which I think is part of leg. 
  • Hi can you guess mine please. These are 13 week pictures 

Leaning girl 
  • Mumma87 said:
    Hi can you guess mine please. These are 13 week pictures 

Leaning girl 
    Thank you! I have 2 boys already so a girl would be lovely, we won’t be finding out at the 20 week though. As hubby doesn’t want to 🙈 Xx
  • Plz can you guess mine 
  • Rosie/89 said:
    Plz can you guess mine 
    Looks boyish x
  • thank you ❤️
  • Rosie/89 said:
    thank you ❤️
    How far are you in scan? Nub looks on the rise so I would go with boy most definately x
  • I am 12 weeks exactly, it does look on rise, I was thinking that too, thank you u hun 💕
  • Rosie/89 said:
    I am 12 weeks exactly, it does look on rise, I was thinking that too, thank you u hun 💕
    I'm going to 100% say boy now I know your 12 wks. I have 4 boys and jusst had my little girl 7 wks ago. Xx
  • Aww bless u, I bet u must have been over the moon when u had ur princess  All children are a blessings. Thank you so much for looking at my scan picture. 💕💕
  • Rosie/89 said:
    Aww bless u, I bet u must have been over the moon when u had ur princess  All children are a blessings. Thank you so much for looking at my scan picture. 💕💕
    I was shocked to say the least I felt like it was a girl but I was adamant she was gonna be my 5th boy and my 5 a side footy team lol... Every child is a blessing hun. I lost a baby at 21 weeks and 3 days so I tend to worship my children more I think x let me know when u find out sex x
  • I’m sorry u lost a angel hun. Lots of love ur way. I will definitely come back an let U know after my 20 week scan. I’ll be happy with both. Thank you 🙏 
  • Hey just wondered if u could take a look at my scan please. Bottom was done 12 weeks 2 days and top two were at 16 weeks 
    I am going to be 22 weeks on Mon but not actually finding out but this is fun.
    Thank u 
  • are you able to guess mine please this is my 12 week scan 
  • Emma63 said:
    are you able to guess mine please this is my 12 week scan 
    Girl deffo plz update wen find out x
  • MissM2203 said:
    Hey just wondered if u could take a look at my scan please. Bottom was done 12 weeks 2 days and top two were at 16 weeks 
    I am going to be 22 weeks on Mon but not actually finding out but this is fun.
    Thank u 
    Can't see a nub as leg blocking area I need to look at. But amlwabibg boy for u x
  • Mumma87 said:
    Emma63 said:
    are you able to guess mine please this is my 12 week scan 
    Girl deffo plz update wen find out x
    hoping you would say girl.  everyone is saying a girl. me and hubby really want a girl.  don't find out until 11th sept. feel like it's going to drag x